PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Pocket Legends on X10 Mini

Siepher
11-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Hello,

I just discovered Pocket Legends today on the Android Market, and I got it for my X10 Mini. Now, when I launch the game and have to register, I get a landscape keyboard. Problem is, thanks to SE's interface, I'm not provided with a submit button. If I press back the text is there at the top box, but I can't skip to the next box, and I can't submit what I wrote, due to the lack of a Done button in landscape mode.

Any suggestions?

Futumsh
11-14-2010, 03:32 PM
Is your landscape keyboard a full screen thing, or do you have the black text input field at the top while using it?

As a temporary solution you might try getting a different keyboard app to use with it.

Futumsh
11-14-2010, 03:40 PM
The only images I could find of a landscape keyboard on the x10 mini showed both a done and enter button on them - are you able to send a screenshot of the keyboard you get by any chance? I don't have an x10 mini here to test with, and it doesn't appear to be a keyboard style which any of my test devices uses.

Siepher
11-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Yes, it's showing a black text input field at the top while I'm using it.

I don't have an application to take screenshots of my phone at this moment, but I'll see if I can dig something up.

Futumsh
11-14-2010, 05:47 PM
I'll add an enter button next to the text input field, sounds like that will fix your particular case - hopefully should squeeze that into an update for the android market on monday.

Hardlix
11-15-2010, 04:51 AM
I also have the x10mini and I am in love with this game!!! I had to install a qwerty keyboard (swiftkey) in order to register my account in-game. I have to say, I was surprised at the quality on the mini screen! Beautiful game!

Siepher
11-15-2010, 05:01 AM
I'll add an enter button next to the text input field, sounds like that will fix your particular case - hopefully should squeeze that into an update for the android market on monday.

Thanks, that sounds great!

Siepher
11-16-2010, 07:07 AM
Thanks, the latest update fixed my issue!

Futumsh
11-16-2010, 09:20 AM
=) Hope you enjoy it.

d0npower
12-10-2010, 01:51 AM
How did you make it work and the X10 mini could not get it to work T_T tell me a problem and cleared enough space to install and tells me the same thing