PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Winter Content In Development

Pages : 1 [2]

Emmacheese
12-04-2013, 09:12 AM
Come on everyone stop with the negative attitude it is what it is ..... Look forward to the new content rather than complain about old content! I for one am very excited for the new content!

Okatare
12-04-2013, 09:16 AM
True, but the fact is for many months... infact, up until the very last week, they confirmed that arlor sets WOULD be coming back. Heck, I know that most people did sell their sets expecting them to come back.

The amount of people that own arlor sets & would lose money is a smaller percentage. Are their discontinued vanities in the game? Sure. However, what has shown in the past is that seasonal vanities come back every single year. For them to go back in their word has caused lots of people financial loss & disappointment.

The amount of threads that I've seen on this issue was maybe two? The amount of people that were unhappy were relatively few compared to the amount of people that were happy that they were coming back.

You can spin it in any way that you like, but the truth is that they lied to us. I'm one of the people that held off buying vanities until this recent change explicitly for all the quotes. However, unlike most, I can afford the new prices. What about others who loved the vanity set for it's visual appearances?

They've angered more people than they would've.

Well, i like my xmas tree set, and i didnt sell it whatever was murmored around.
Remember, the game should step forward, not back and it is great new things and vanities appear. The more varities we have, the more choice we are given and everyone is finally satisfied. If we run over same vanities every season than it is emmm.. no fun.
It is the game. Some day you win money some day you loose. This makes it interesting. And if devs give you a year-forward plan of updates. Well, you will be rich and bored in few months of such predictable gameplay

warriorromio
12-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Wooo great lots of gold hunt

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 09:22 AM
Seems like what happened is exactly what you say here. Today Sam posted an update saying they changed their minds. Today's post is your "heads up". The update itself doesn't happen until next week.

We've known about the event coming out since early November, there's been multiple threads asking if they'd return & there's been multiple quotes by the DEVs saying they'd return, the DEVs knew that they had no intention of bringing the arlors back, yet didn't tell the community that until 5 DAYS before the event when everyone's already sold there stuff, now they have to deal with everyone's rage comments about there decision & for them giving no information to the player base about it, it's not much of a "heads up" a couple days before, it very easily could have been said "arlors aren't returning, winter fury is getting remade into winters rage" but they didn't, they kept saying old vanitys would return, when asked about arlor vanities returning they said yes, all this very easily could have been avoided if they came out from the start & made a comment about them

I believe Zeus (Apollo) put it quite well "You can spin this around any way you like but the truth is they lied to us"

Crescentwind
12-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Just let the people voice out as sort of relief as what I did as well. At first I was disappointed, they made a false hope and course they did mentioned that those vanities will return last year. How can it be a seasonal vanities if they wouldn't return, those vanities are same with Halloween vanities. The worst is sam stated that "old stuff will return "as they are concern of players(esp. new players) who would love to see those old cool stuff. Now where's the old stuff? the winter vanities with new color?.. its a big NO.. They brought it back coz its cheaper than arlor and those SELFISH RICH kids will not get mad.. They were not being specific, atleast they should mentioned that SOME of the stuff will return well perhaps people would be aware of what would happen.

I sold my arlor set before and yesterday I bought again. Hopefully next time STS will be sincere to their words.

Okatare
12-04-2013, 09:28 AM
I am kinda frustrated.. if you like vanity.. wear it no matter what. Dislike - sell. If someone was greedy and sold vanity one loved.. well, Christmas is time to give greedy ppl a lesspn :-) it is always been like that in allll the fairy tales.

Excuses
12-04-2013, 09:43 AM
Honestly I think they shouldn't come back. Having same vanity every year is lame. It ruins its value.
Maybe I was the only one thought they meant snowball is coming back and some old vanity would come too.

They apologized and it will be done. Don't you guys remember? Every time something like this happens their answer was always 'sorry. But move on'
Nothing new that sts don't care about our complains. ;)
(Hope they will be more responsible but also not this time. Well. Weird.)

chiloto
12-04-2013, 10:51 AM
Selling and buying is always a risky venture. Even in real life. Situations change all of the time. There is no certainty in a selling and buying situation. Unless you have a legally signed document between all parties anything can change at any time. (aka official update) Just ask your brokers on wall street how fast things change. Take that into account when buying and selling. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. That's the deal of markets of any type. Even if you think you have good insider information. Taking anyone's suggestion or advice to heart and acting on it without the official release is like playing with derivatives and futures trading. It's all a huge gamble. And in AL there is no insurance you can purchase if you lose the gamble. So learn to deal and adapt to ever changing situations. It doesn't matter what devs have and have not said. It only matters what is officially released.

Mummy
12-04-2013, 11:03 AM
Selling and buying is always a risky venture. Even in real life. Situations change all of the time. There is no certainty in a selling and buying situation. Unless you have a legally signed document between all parties anything can change at any time. (aka official update) Just ask your brokers on wall street how fast things change. Take that into account when buying and selling. Sometimes you win sometimes you lose. That's the deal of markets of any type. Even if you think you have good insider information. Taking anyone's suggestion or advice to heart and acting on it without the official release is like playing with derivatives and futures trading. It's all a huge gamble. And in AL there is no insurance you can purchase if you lose the gamble. So learn to deal and adapt to ever changing situations. It doesn't matter what devs have and have not said. It only matters what is officially released.

This is not real life!
In real life, the one who does insider trading or sends false information to the public will get accused, and most likely will face large amount of forfeit or going to prison.

Livetokill
12-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Can we get screenshots of new weapons for Warriors and Mages??

Rare
12-04-2013, 11:12 AM

Yeah... but you are missing the point here. There is no legal ground. That is not in question here. Let me give you an example.

If I tell my neighbor that I will house sit for him over Christmas and he makes plans to go out of town. Then, a few days before he leaves I tell him. "Oh... I changed my mind. I have the right to do that. It is my mind after all." Its not like I have any legal obligation to him. He can't sue me or anything. I can do what I want. Right? But what does that make me? What does it say about me as a person? That someone trusted me based on what I told them. Then I turn around and pull the rug out from under them?

Erianu
12-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Whats with red arlor for rogue?? New rogue van looks nice + the ice cat <3<3

Dwaynex
12-04-2013, 12:04 PM
How about the red arlor for rogue? is it going back?

Alfai
12-04-2013, 12:44 PM
I heard many are complaining bout this.angry and dissapointed.

If i recalled theres a thread asking whether this set will return.thats like asking a spoiler or hint on item release to make as much profit in the market.
Since when we would ask such thing and expecting a truthful answer?

Btw is mhytic weapon going to be released again dev?are you gonna buff hooks?coz i wana hoard as many and forecast my profits.
Lemme know k.

Alfai
12-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Btw devs if i may share my 2cents on winter fury vanity.

Since you have decided to make its return,i feel that the look and feel can be slightly improvised.

The tone of red seems to lack vibrancy,making your toon looking pale.perhaps we can explore a fresher tone from the available colour palatte?

Minimal tweak on the design should be fine to establish some pod.just how you differentiate plucked witch attire with the flaps.maybe for the helm you can lose the cape and make it like a hood. Bad example perhaps but some dynamics shud enhance the design.

Good job on the overall winter content hope it will be a blast.cheers

Sorcerie
12-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Btw devs if i may share my 2cents on winter fury vanity.

Since you have decided to make its return,i feel that the look and feel can be slightly improvised.

The tone of red seems to lack vibrancy,making your toon looking pale.perhaps we can explore a fresher tone from the available colour palatte?

Minimal tweak on the design should be fine to establish some pod.just how you differentiate plucked witch attire with the flaps.maybe for the helm you can lose the cape and make it like a hood. Bad example perhaps but some dynamics shud enhance the design.

Good job on the overall winter content hope it will be a blast.cheersHunter green would be a significantly better colour choice, and would generate a lot more interest, imo.

Excuses
12-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes, we have an awesome new Arcane Pet that will be out during the Tarlok's Wrath event. I can't wait to show the pet off. :)

Well. I wannt know about this more.
Any picture or ability yet?

wvhills
12-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Yeah... but you are missing the point here. There is no legal ground. That is not in question here. Let me give you an example.

If I tell my neighbor that I will house sit for him over Christmas and he makes plans to go out of town. Then, a few days before he leaves I tell him. "Oh... I changed my mind. I have the right to do that. It is my mind after all." Its not like I have any legal obligation to him. He can't sue me or anything. I can do what I want. Right? But what does that make me? What does it say about me as a person? That someone trusted me based on what I told them. Then I turn around and pull the rug out from under them?

it would make u a liar. what surprises me is how many people are defending sts in this. it's a sad commentary on our global society when sticking to ur word isn't seen as honorable or expected. Comments like "they do this all the time, u should expect it" are really baffling.

I'm like maalice. I'm not basing any of my in game actions on what the devs say. I'm waiting for 3 days after release before i do anything.

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
it would make u a liar. what surprises me is how many people are defending sts in this. it's a sad commentary on our global society when sticking to ur word isn't seen as honorable or expected. Comments like "they do this all the time, u should expect it" are really baffling.

I'm like maalice. I'm not basing any of my in game actions on what the devs say. I'm waiting for 3 days after release before i do anything.

The people defending STS on this are merchers plain & simple, If you enjoy the arlor sets & enjoy wearing them you shouldn't care that other players can get them, but the only comments I see is "oh I payed one million for the set now there gonna be 100k" if you cared about your set so much u wouldn't care what the value of it is, plain & simple, they don't care about other players having a chance to get the Arlor sets nor do they care about the sets themselves, they only care about the monatery value in gold the sets have, which is a VERY SELFISH move, All players should have a chance to acquire old vanitys (there a tradeable item) but most people don't have the 1-3m in gold to buy the sets

& before anyone comes out with "oh there seasonal items, they shouldn't come back" that's what Cap & leaderboard banners are for

& I'm with u & Malice, can't Beleive anything until 3days - 1week after the update

Kakashis
12-04-2013, 03:08 PM
Why isn't the rogues a red themed suit? Ice princess/queen?

Looks another year wait for my arlor hat!

Ambrose
12-04-2013, 03:16 PM
are we foreshadowing the future arcane daggers that will be released? I see the warrior has his arcane maul and mage has arcane staff but rogue is wearing new weapons...

would be nice looking arcanes if that's what they are :D

Rare
12-04-2013, 03:20 PM
The people defending STS on this are merchers plain & simple, If you enjoy the arlor sets & enjoy wearing them you shouldn't care that other players can get them, but the only comments I see is "oh I payed one million for the set now there gonna be 100k" if you cared about your set so much u wouldn't care what the value of it is, plain & simple, they don't care about other players having a chance to get the Arlor sets nor do they care about the sets themselves, they only care about the monatery value in gold the sets have, which is a VERY SELFISH move, All players should have a chance to acquire old vanitys (there a tradeable item) but most people don't have the 1-3m in gold to buy the sets

& before anyone comes out with "oh there seasonal items, they shouldn't come back" that's what Cap & leaderboard banners are for

& I'm with u & Malice, can't Beleive anything until 3days - 1week after the update

Well, let me say this. I don't think EVERYTHING should be recycled. Its good to have very rare things in game for a person to work for. However, if developers or other employees of STS confirm that something WILL be recycled (and therefore impact market trends) THEN it should be done. I mean, people are taking the word from the game developers and basing decisions off of that. The person selling AND the person buying. There is no insider information here. We're talking about public information. People were willing to pay a premium on the items to have them now as opposed to later.

However, like I've said several times in this thread, a simple "it may come back it may not" doesn't affect the market for these items and leaves the developers to do as they wish. Then it is truly at the players own risk to buy or sell. Once they fall on either side of the fence, there is going to be a ripple effect.

Take for example yesterday. All those Arlors that were on CS, priced at a point that was based on the fact that they would return. Minutes after the announcments were made, CS was cleared out and those same items were for sale at 2x or 3x the earlier price.

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Well, let me say this. I don't think EVERYTHING should be recycled. Its good to have very rare things in game for a person to work for. However, if developers or other employees of STS confirm that something WILL be recycled (and therefore impact market trends) THEN it should be done. I mean, people are taking the word from the game developers and basing decisions off of that. The person selling AND the person buying. There is no insider information here. We're talking about public information. People were willing to pay a premium on the items to have them now as opposed to later.

However, like I've said several times in this thread, a simple "it may come back it may not" doesn't affect the market for these items and leaves the developers to do as they wish. Then it is truly at the players own risk to buy or sell. Once they fall on either side of the fence, there is going to be a ripple effect.

Take for example yesterday. All those Arlors that were on CS, priced at a point that was based on the fact that they would return. Minutes after the announcments were made, CS was cleared out and those same items were for sale at 2x or 3x the earlier price.

& that's exactly my point, they DID say they were coming back, the player base thought they were coming back so everyone sold there sets, now at the last minute STS says they aren't coming back & the arlors are back on CS for 2x 3x the price, as I've stated multiple times, why was there no heads up at all about this? You can't tell me the DEVs didn't know that everyone was thinking they'd come back, bad move by STS not re-realizing them when they said they would

yogasun
12-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Well. I wannt know about this more.
Any picture or ability yet?
Lol, watch it be a blue version of Samael/Abbadon with a shield and mace. I'd laugh so hard if this happens, because this is what STS likes to do, remake an original model and try to get money atta it.

briantheboss31
12-04-2013, 04:35 PM
I like the pets. They're pretty cool, especially the reindeer sabertooth tiger and spider. :)

Jenvy
12-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Could everyone stop whining about their arlors?

Sam apologized for not being clearer. No, they won't be reimbursing you in any fashion. Move on.

Let's agree to whine about more important things, like why there are still no guild improvements, why there still isn't 1v1 pvp, and why there still isn't a double confirm on the friggin 5-plat revive button.

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 04:56 PM

Sam apologized for not being clearer. No, they won't be reimbursing you in any fashion. Move on.

Let's agree to whine about more important things, like why there are still no guild improvements, why there still isn't 1v1 pvp, and why there still isn't a double confirm on the friggin 5-plat revive button.

Agree on your last 3 points (I Beleive a confirm button is in the works, i saw a post somewhere about it) but again DEVs shouldn't have said they were returning & they should of gave a heads up that they weren't

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Lol, watch it be a blue version of Samael/Abbadon with a shield and mace. I'd laugh so hard if this happens, because this is what STS likes to do, remake an original model and try to get money atta it.

No no no, c'mon we all know it'll be Grimm with a candy cane ;)

On a serious note, if they did this, they would easily take the Grimm model & make it into a "ghost of chirstmas" (from "A Christmas carol" aka the ghosts that visit Ebineber Scrouge) all they'd have to do is make the model completely ethereal (like sameals smoke sort of) remove the scythe & add chains to the hands & there you have it, new arcane pet ^_^

Rare
12-04-2013, 05:27 PM

Maybe you should take that to the suggestions section as this thread is specifically about the Winter Content :)

Avoyelles
12-04-2013, 05:27 PM
The new rogue set is just gorgeous! I can't wait to get my very own ice princess vanity! As for this petty squabble over last years gear...get over it. I for one wouldn't dare to be seen in last years fashions! A lady must stay up to date you know :D

Rare
12-04-2013, 05:30 PM
The new rogue set is just gorgeous! I can't wait to get my very own ice princess vanity! As for this petty squabble over last years gear...get over it. I for one wouldn't dare to be seen in last years fashions! A lady must stay up to date you know :D

You're right. This is the 2010s... word really means nothing anymore. Am I right?

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 05:37 PM

Ice princess is alright, cool if your a girl, not so cool if your a guy xD (like myself)

Sokpuppet
12-04-2013, 05:38 PM
Guys, you misunderstood what STS team said before. I was very concirned and read all posts clearly and NOWHERE it was said old stuff will be brought back. You wanted to earn a lot of money for selling them expencive, so you did, now they are not coming back and you are disappointed for being unable not to sell them even more expencive. Guys, it is not all about money, calm down.
I am a lucky owner of mage tree xmas set since last year. And last few weeks i was told by strangers in towns many times: haha, snob, you are gonna loose your money, sell tree fast. I just ignored it. And try walking in my shoes: i like being unique, i am proud to be unique and of someone wants to pretend one plays that long... well, u always pay high prices for unique things. This is fair enough.
And no, i am not a merch and didnt buy any arlors set for sale before :-)
Once again, thank you for not bringing it back this year

No offense, but you clearly didn't read the rest of this thread. I saw multiple links to posts where it was definitely confirmed that they would be coming back. To those of you who believe that arlor vanities should be unique I have no issue with that. I'm fine with never releasing them again or giving them to every player in the game. Doesn't matter to me either way. What I'm not fine with is that it was announced they would be coming back, then they changed their minds after many players planned accordingly. This didn't affect me either way, so I feel like I have a pretty unbiased opinion here. I'm not really big into vanities, and I don't have any arlor ones to merch. I'm just disgusted that the devs would let it go down this way. If you announce it then honor it. I also feel like devs ignore the big issues when they don't have a good answer to give to people. Once evidence was provided that multiple devs did in fact confirm the return of these vanities, not a single dev post has shown up in regards to it. In fact, Sam even posted a picture from the new content, but made no mention of the evidence presented.

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 05:43 PM
No offense, but you clearly didn't read the rest of this thread. I saw multiple links to posts where it was definitely confirmed that they would be coming back. To those of you who believe that arlor vanities should be unique I have no issue with that. I'm fine with never releasing them again or giving them to every player in the game. Doesn't matter to me either way. What I'm not fine with is that it was announced they would be coming back, then they changed their minds after many players planned accordingly. This didn't affect me either way, so I feel like I have a pretty unbiased opinion here. I'm not really big into vanities, and I don't have any arlor ones to merch. I'm just disgusted that the devs would let it go down this way. If you announce it then honor it. I also feel like devs ignore the big issues when they don't have a good answer to give to people. Once evidence was provided that multiple devs did in fact confirm the return of these vanities, not a single dev post has shown up in regards to it. In fact, Sam even posted a picture from the new content, but made no mention of the evidence presented.

Agree with everything said here, I don't have arlors nor ever did & I'm not big on vanities but if you say something's coming back & at the last minute say there not & don't give your players any heads up well..... That's not to cool

Morholt
12-04-2013, 08:18 PM
It's pretty silly to say, "oops, you guys all misinterpreted our posts" (even though they were all pretty clear...) for the fact that there have been plenty of threads still asking about it. I suppose all those threads were ignored/overlooked, huh? No one had a second to post when people were quoting them & 'misinterpreting' things, huh?

Sounds pretty made up. The reasoning is about as poorly as why Grimm was released as an egg like 4 days after he was put up for platinum only. Just to make a select person or two happy, while disrupting everyone else's play.

I understand the thought of not wanting to re-release the same things every year. Eventually, nobody will be buying any for platinum. However...there is a reason why the old ones sell for millions...there aren't very many of them out. The market is far from saturated. Release them and tons of people will be buying them. Do as you originally said...release the old with new ones. You'll be selling lots more vanity sets by having more for people to choose from, as well as a very large number of people will want to buy both/all. It's financially superior & very pleasing to a far larger number of players. It's a win-win. Profits and more happy customers, who will be more likely to be sticking around for your next events in which you can sell more things to them. Businesses survive by returning customers/customer loyalty.

And to pre-emptively counter the counter-argument to what I've said, we should treat these like mythic items, as they are actually considered. By this, I mean they are a "two season" item. So this would be the last time seeing the old winter vanities. This way, we won't have 12 different vanities appearing in a couple of years. This means that next year we would see another set of even newer vanities along with this year's and none of last year's. I would suggest making the older sets cost more platinum than the newer ones. Helps to keep them a little more on the rare side/for those who just really like the look, along with giving players an incentive to buy newer ones now before they cost more in a year/an advantage to older players around for the first release & making newer guys pay a little extra for a more classic look.

I would like to see the same thing happen with Helloween & such vanities. :)

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 08:20 PM
It's pretty silly to say, "oops, you guys all misinterpreted our posts" (even though they were all pretty clear...) for the fact that there have been plenty of threads still asking about it. I suppose all those threads were ignored/overlooked, huh? No one had a second to post when people were quoting them & 'misinterpreting' things, huh?

Sounds pretty made up. The reasoning is about as poorly as why Grimm was released as an egg like 4 days after he was put up for platinum only. Just to make a select person or two happy, while disrupting everyone else's play.

I understand the thought of not wanting to re-release the same things every year. Eventually, nobody will be buying any for platinum. However...there is a reason why the old ones sell for millions...there aren't very many of them out. The market is far from saturated. Release them and tons of people will be buying them. Do as you originally said...release the old with new ones. You'll be selling lots more vanity sets by having more for people to choose from, as well as a very large number of people will want to buy both/all. It's financially superior & very pleasing to a far larger number of players. It's a win-win. Profits and more happy customers, who will be more likely to be sticking around for your next events in which you can sell more things to them. Businesses survive by returning customers/customer loyalty.

And to pre-emptively counter the counter-argument to what I've said, we should treat these like mythic items, as they are actually considered. By this, I mean they are a "two season" item. So this would be the last time seeing the old winter vanities. This way, we won't have 12 different vanities appearing in a couple of years. This means that next year we would see another set of even newer vanities along with this year's and none of last year's. I would suggest making the older sets cost more platinum than the newer ones. Helps to keep them a little more on the rare side/for those who just really like the look, along with giving players an incentive to buy newer ones now before they cost more in a year/an advantage to older players around for the first release & making newer guys pay a little extra for a more classic look.

I would like to see the same thing happen with Halloween & such vanities. :)

Nicely put *hits thanks button*

Puntus
12-04-2013, 08:24 PM
For skip this complains stg show us the new arcane pet , and prolly they stop complaining about a vanity, its annoying looking for more information and just read the same complains , so you have the word , answer them or show us the pet , prolly tomorrow I guess. Stop complaining guys , new vanities ( except mage vanity ) looks awesome.

edit: I think stg have better issues to solve than bring it back arlor vanities sets, like kill farming toons , fix some bugs like passives habilities , etc.

DMminion
12-04-2013, 08:42 PM
I think it would be great to play the winter content and be grinch!lol! A screenshot of the awesome new ARCANE pet would be cool!!!! :angel:

Ipvp
12-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Is red arlor for rogue returning? ?????????

Derezzzed
12-04-2013, 09:06 PM
Is red arlor for rogue returning? ?????????

I'm wondering this as well, they said "Green arlor" won't return but nothing about Red arlors #ConspiracyTheorys ��

Alfai
12-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Perhaps its not a question worth asking.continue to speculate the movement.thats how it has always been.

Wutzgood
12-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Instead of worrying about a few old vanities shouldn't we be looking forward to all the new content from the holiday event coming up? If its anything like Halloween then there should be more than enough stuff to keep people happy.

Raghavbatra
12-05-2013, 01:32 AM
My posts disappeared o.O

Black Market
12-05-2013, 01:37 AM
I'm wondering this as well, they said "Green arlor" won't return but nothing about Red arlors #ConspiracyTheorys ��

"oops, you guys all misinterpreted our posts"

VanRah
12-05-2013, 02:45 AM
I just want to say one thing:
if u devs care more about the opinion of the few rich merchants that buy plats more than other players do, then it's not so far the moment they will play this game by themselves. Then I want to see to who they will sell their stuff...
The majority of the players are not that merchants minority.

KingMartin
12-05-2013, 03:05 AM
if u devs care more about the opinion of the few rich merchants that buy plats more than other players do, then it's not so far the moment they will play this game by themselves. Then I want to see to who they will sell their stuff...

I love this game, but I tend to agree. On one hand, rarity of certain items is making those rich even richer. On the other hand, events like Halloween are rather for babies and do not bring any significant funds to buy better gear (leaving hoarding Grims aside). Lacking new hardcore APs, everyone has to think how to make this game attractive. For some, it's getting richer and richer. Some make guild events. Others want to own the entire Leaderboard. And some are enjoying pvp.

I am sure STS is listening, all after all their salaries come from plat purchase to a big extent and I think hardcore runs are very important part of plat spending.

Raghavbatra
12-05-2013, 04:51 AM
Hey sam can u plz show new arcane pet? We are eagerly waiting for it:):cool:

Zyntia
12-05-2013, 05:34 AM

And to pre-emptively counter the counter-argument to what I've said, we should treat these like mythic items, as they are actually considered. By this, I mean they are a "two season" item. So this would be the last time seeing the old winter vanities. This way, we won't have 12 different vanities appearing in a couple of years. This means that next year we would see another set of even newer vanities along with this year's and none of last year's. I would suggest making the older sets cost more platinum than the newer ones. Helps to keep them a little more on the rare side/for those who just really like the look, along with giving players an incentive to buy newer ones now before they cost more in a year/an advantage to older players around for the first release & making newer guys pay a little extra for a more classic look. :)

Very well-written. This is exactly what sts should have done. Its a win-win for majority of players. Would have made everyone happy.

Haligali
12-05-2013, 05:37 AM

You can earn more money while sitting in towns, than actually play the game and farm maps.

Sceazikua
12-05-2013, 08:18 AM
Why are you asking for it back? I personally dont own any sets but what about those who spent millions buying them after they heard the sets are not coming? If they were ever coming back the ones who spent millions would rage even more than you are doing now!

Derezzzed
12-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Why are you asking for it back? I personally dont own any sets but what about those who spent millions buying them after they heard the sets are not coming? If they were ever coming back the ones who spent millions would rage even more than you are doing now!

& the ones who'd rage about them not being 1m anymore would be the ones would wanted to sell it for 2m ;)

If you were happy with your set & you wear it let some other players enjoy it as well instead of being selfish, but no all I've seen from anyone who's defending the statement is "oh no there price will drop" extremely selfish MERCHANTS

Derezzzed
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
"oops, you guys all misinterpreted our posts"

LMAO xD

Sam "ill try to be more clearer with my future posts" xD

Still though, is it a simple slip of typing? Or are they holding on us?

Alfai
12-05-2013, 10:56 AM
Not everyone is merching the sets.
Some are wearing it for fashion purposes.

I dont know where you grabbed this fact.if its even a fact.

Wutzgood
12-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Not everyone is merching the sets.
Some are wearing it for fashion purposes.

I dont know where you grabbed this fact.if its even a fact.

This is why people didnt want them coming back. Its no different from when I wear blue founders or gold demonlord armors. Its for attention and show. But it costs alot of gold for those exclusive sets.

Ixyris
12-05-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm happy that Arlor vanities don't come back. Although I don't have it, I prefere them to be exclusive. It is fair for who played AL one year ago, and for who bought it for milions.

Just think about it, if you buy the new Christmas vanity next year you'll have an exclusive vanity :p
Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Alfai
12-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Btw any chance forerunners coming back and levelled to cap?
Just pm me the answer thanks.

Ok bad joke.bt i agree for something new this xmas.i wasnt here when al released the arlour set but i managed to buy mine to look good during xmas.

doukan yildiz
12-05-2013, 12:44 PM
hm m is not good because green arlor are good than this :')

Carapace
12-05-2013, 03:01 PM
I have posted a more in depth response in another thread.

To chime in regarding Snowball, Snowball will be back in the stable this holiday season for the same price as last year.

First let me reiterate what Samhayne has stated in that we are definitely sorry for the miss-communications involved. Some of the posts involved and being quoted were made before we had designed and began working on the winter content for this year, and as a result the plans have changed as it grew in awesomeness to accommodate what's best for the game. We hope when the content is released next week that everyone enjoys playing it as much as we enjoyed creating it!

Regarding the Arlor vanities situation, we feel we have gone above and beyond for a typical seasonal update this time around and we believe everyone will find a lot of entertainment in it. As part of the event there are a lot of collectible and unique content in regards to pets, weapons, armors, vanities, and other elements not yet highlighted by Samhayne. In our developmental opinion, the creation over the passed few months on this winter content has negated a need for the Arlor sets to return. This was a decision we made to preserve the rarity of the vanities already in the game from last year, as well as bring new vanities to everyone. It's a very difficult thing at times catering to the number of players and gamers we have playing our games, and as everyone is no doubt aware it is not possible to please everyone. What we do decide, almost always is in the best interest of the game to the best of our knowledge and understanding.

As the die have already been cast, let's explore a potential follow up situation. Recanting on this decision and returning the Arlor sets would only serve to anger or antagonize an already delicate situation with yet MORE confusion and distrust. Player's that are currently happy would become angered, and angered players would become happier (briefly), and no one would know which way was up in terms of what else may come, go, stay or remain. After it went live all of the merching tied to the decision as well as other social factors would create a more horrendous situation for everyone involved as gold continues to change hands based on things discussed on the forums, fluctuating at an unknown rate as the need to appease different opinions and concerns at the same time becomes an impossible thing to juggle. The fallout of changing the decision again would be monumentally awful for both us and for you, the players. We have to be firm this time and commit to not bringing them back.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, and we will work very hard to make sure this type of situation does not happen again!

Here's the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?127017-STS-changed-their-mind!&p=1364150&viewfull=1#post1364150

Excuses
12-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Thank you for keeping its value.
I hope you have plat discount this weekend which will make everyone happy. ;)
But still not clear about rogue red arlor. Just saying.

So now.
New pet yet?

Killerheels
12-05-2013, 03:25 PM
I purchased my ONLY arlor set when they first became tradeable. It was by no means cheap, but I had to have it so I saved up for it. When it was said on the forums that old stuff will be coming back, I had second thoughts whether that included the green arlor set. So instead of selling mine quickly to make some profit before it suddenly drops, I kept it. There was also that (ok get ready to roll your eyes) sentimental value of having worked hard for that and buying it WHEN I really wanted it, to wear over my set. I do feel sad for my friend for whom I sold an Arlor tree set, and others who chose to sell theirs because devs said they will be back, though. Those who were able to buy at ridiculously low prices, boy u guys are lucky. I just hope the devs will be more careful with releasing statements about items since we all want to be practical with our assets.

Energizeric
12-05-2013, 04:16 PM
True, but the fact is for many months... infact, up until the very last week, they confirmed that arlor sets WOULD be coming back. Heck, I know that most people did sell their sets expecting them to come back.

The amount of people that own arlor sets & would lose money is a smaller percentage. Are their discontinued vanities in the game? Sure. However, what has shown in the past is that seasonal vanities come back every single year. For them to go back in their word has caused lots of people financial loss & disappointment.

The amount of threads that I've seen on this issue was maybe two? The amount of people that were unhappy were relatively few compared to the amount of people that were happy that they were coming back.

You can spin it in any way that you like, but the truth is that they lied to us. I'm one of the people that held off buying vanities until this recent change explicitly for all the quotes. However, unlike most, I can afford the new prices. What about others who loved the vanity set for it's visual appearances?

They've angered more people than they would've.

The solution to make everyone happy is to do what they often did in PL which is to release the same vanity but with some slight difference in appearance. Remember the Easter Ears in PL? Make a new Tree vanity for sorcerer, but change the color slightly. Maybe make the Xmas lights on the tree a different color and the star at the top of the hat a different color. Release a new green arlor rogue vanity, but make it a darker green maybe, or maybe keep the green color the same but make the trim gold instead of white. Then players who did not have the chance last year can buy one, but then the older set will still retain more value due to rarity and being discontinued.

Derezzzed
12-05-2013, 05:14 PM
The solution to make everyone happy is to do what they often did in PL which is to release the same vanity but with some slight difference in appearance. Remember the Easter Ears in PL? Make a new Tree vanity for sorcerer, but change the color slightly. Maybe make the Xmas lights on the tree a different color and the star at the top of the hat a different color. Release a new green arlor rogue vanity, but make it a darker green maybe, or maybe keep the green color the same but make the trim gold instead of white. Then players who did not have the chance last year can buy one, but then the older set will still retain more value due to rarity and being discontinued.

Wish they would have done then with Arlors instead of all this confusion, but hey it is what it is

Morholt
12-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Ahhh, I gotcha, Cara. You can't change the decision because too much gold has changed hands as a result.
Too bad you guys didn't have such concerns for players when the pirate ring debacle happened...

Pandorix
12-05-2013, 06:27 PM
"Deecember 3" ...isn't today 6. Dec?

Zeus
12-05-2013, 06:50 PM
Ahhh, I gotcha, Cara. You can't change the decision because too much gold has changed hands as a result.
Too bad you guys didn't have such concerns for players when the pirate ring debacle happened...

At least they're learning from their mistakes. :)

Faeros
12-05-2013, 06:57 PM
"Deecember 3" ...isn't today 6. Dec?

It says "Update: Dec. 3rd - Vanities and Launch Timing", meaning that December 3rd was they date that they updated this thread to show the screenshots of the new vanities, and also to give the expected date for the winter content:
"We are planning for the Tarlok's Wrath content to go live on Monday, Dec. 9th around mid day, Central US Time."

So content is expected to go live on Monday, Dec. 9th. Got it?

sevenpain
12-05-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm more interested in the arcane pet
Just remember you win some you lose some that life

When are you gonna show us the pic and stat for the arcane pet

Avaree
12-05-2013, 09:40 PM
Suggestion:

Over the Christmas event why not have the old Christmas vanity be placed in crates? It would generate plat sales, as well as crate sales.

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 02:52 AM

At least they're learning from their mistakes. :)

Learning but still repeating my friend

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Suggestion:

Over the Christmas event why not have the old Christmas vanity be placed in crates? It would generate plat sales, as well as crate sales.

Most likely there will be a new arcane pet, the new legendary weapons (?) & returning mythic weapons (?)

They got locks covered

VanRah
12-06-2013, 03:19 AM

Definitely not! I don't want a copy into another colour! I want the old sets! old sets plus new staff, that's it.
All players deserve to get all the items ingame. So selfish players out there.

Beelzzebob
12-06-2013, 03:23 AM
santa polar warrior ftw!!!! very much impressed with the design team!! keep it up.. excited to have one!!

Ixyris
12-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Hey sts, don't you think it's time for a new sneak peek of the winter update? :p

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 2

Wutzgood
12-06-2013, 09:37 AM

They did do this but only with winter fury. Now its red.

Sleepdeprived
12-06-2013, 11:42 AM
This is the best option imo, and honestly what i thought they would have done to start with. It is ofc what they did with the new "winter rage" set, and i dont know why they didnt continue on with the arlor vanities. Those that truly just want the vanity for the looks wont mind a small change, only those that sold trying to make a good merching deal since their vanity would no longer be unique would really mind.

Sokpuppet
12-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Ugh, i desperately want to hear more info about the winter content... lol

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Ugh, i desperately want to hear more info about the winter content... lol

I wanna see the new arcane pet :3 (& maybe a new mythic pet if they bring one out)

Sokpuppet
12-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I'd love to hear stats on new arcane, or anything else that may be interesting in the new content. I check this thread about every 30 min hoping to see something new :(

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 05:25 PM
Yeah, I'd love to hear stats on new arcane, or anything else that may be interesting in the new content. I check this thread about every 30 min hoping to see something new :(

I wanna see what the New legendary weapons & there procs look like, I love the rouge ones

Umtgndz
12-06-2013, 05:54 PM
When will be uptated?

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 05:57 PM
When will be uptated?

Check page one

"Monday December 9th Mid-day central time (CST)

Serancha
12-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Christmas outfits will be out of style in only 6 weeks anyways. Such a big fuss for such a short timeframe. Yes, I've read all the arguments, so don't need it explained to me. Let's just take a little perspective though, and realize these STS guys are people too. They are creative people with a hugely interactive community. To get excited and mention stuff that is planned, is both natural and human, and their gossip is something that energizes the community. How many of you ask for hints about what's coming up? Multiply that by 1000 or so and you get the number of requests they get per week. To want to give us something is justified, but until the new content is made, any info they have can't possibly be more than just a bit of gossip about potentials.

The reason is this.

No single one of these devs is responsible for the ultimate decision. Decisions like this, I am very sure, are made through a long process of meetings, involving game and player analysis with a need to continue balancing the game by adding correct amount of new content without over-saturating the players' experience. There is undoubtedly a good size team that come to these decisions together. Blaming Sam or any of the devs for that team altering plans, is totally unfair and "killing the messenger", as it is said.

Before you start yelling about them being human, think. The fact that the dev team spends so much time in the community here, reading our posts, answering our questions, and working to bring our ideas to reality, is a value that is beyond price. Don 't even get me started on H2N and his work with the guilds and "when did I get to level cap" requests. That guy seriously needs a fan club.

I came to Arcane Legends from a game where the game masters believe it is all about them, and if you dare make a request or ask for a change made, you are put down and harassed until you end up having to stop playing. Usually killed in the game repeatedly just to hammer the point home too. The way we are treated by the staff here at STS is amazing, and if they make mistakes, at least they own up to it and have the balls to apologize straight out. Remember, behind every post is a real person.

Applejaqs
12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Christmas outfits will be out of style in only 6 weeks anyways. Such a big fuss for such a short timeframe. Yes, I've read all the arguments, so don't need it explained to me. Let's just take a little perspective though, and realize these STS guys are people too. They are creative people with a hugely interactive community. To get excited and mention stuff that is planned, is both natural and human, and their gossip is something that energizes the community. How many of you ask for hints about what's coming up? Multiply that by 1000 or so and you get the number of requests they get per week. To want to give us something is justified, but until the new content is made, any info they have can't possibly be more than just a bit of gossip about potentials.

The reason is this.

No single one of these devs is responsible for the ultimate decision. Decisions like this, I am very sure, are made through a long process of meetings, involving game and player analysis with a need to continue balancing the game by adding correct amount of new content without over-saturating the players' experience. There is undoubtedly a good size team that come to these decisions together. Blaming Sam or any of the devs for that team altering plans, is totally unfair and "killing the messenger", as it is said.

Before you start yelling about them being human, think. The fact that the dev team spends so much time in the community here, reading our posts, answering our questions, and working to bring our ideas to reality, is a value that is beyond price. Don 't even get me started on H2N and his work with the guilds and "when did I get to level cap" requests. That guy seriously needs a fan club.

I came to Arcane Legends from a game where the game masters believe it is all about them, and if you dare make a request or ask for a change made, you are put down and harassed until you end up having to stop playing. Usually killed in the game repeatedly just to hammer the point home too. The way we are treated by the staff here at STS is amazing, and if they make mistakes, at least they own up to it and have the balls to apologize straight out. Remember, behind every post is a real person.

I can see your point, but the devs did confirm it after all. They didn't vaguely hint at it. If they did make a mistake, they could at least make an announcement of it and not just a single post buried in the last 2-3 pages of this thread. What this has caused is every rich player has bought every last discontinued vanity this year and immediately doubled or tripled the price. Those who did have it, sold it early because it was confirmed to return. New users had almost no hope of getting them before unless spending ridiculous amount of platinum on gold. Now they have none unless they want to farm elite for weeks straight. That assuming they are either lucky or "no-life".

As a side note of being out of style, I've seen many of the founders (including myself) wear it all year round.

Serancha
12-06-2013, 07:59 PM
As I said, I read the posts. The same thing has just been repeated for 17 pages, is there really a point to more?

Let's get on with the event. I saw a dragon with someone riding it, and snowy daggers! They look awesome, and we will look darling in our princess outfits when we go to visit Grimmnr and Inan.

Alzrr
12-06-2013, 09:08 PM
How much Plat will the vanities cost?

Derezzzed
12-06-2013, 09:10 PM
How much Plat will the vanities cost?

Most likely it'll be 50platnium but on there facebook they mentioned something about "tokens" we can acquire during the event to acquire a vanity set... Will just have to wait and see what they have planned

Zyntia
12-06-2013, 11:04 PM
If the Winter Fury vanity will be released with a colour change, can we not have the Arlor vanities with a colour change please, sts? If not, why not? What could stop you from releasing it in a DIFFERENT colour with slight tweaks? You have done it for Winter Rage.
It wont be the original one, so while merchants can still continue monopolizing a collectors' market, new players will have a chance to enjoy the 'Arlor - type' vanities.

Raghavbatra
12-07-2013, 01:51 AM
Cant wait to get that mage and rogue arlor, the mage one actually changes colour of skin to green!! woot! ! And rogue one looks tooo good ^_^
I think ill be gifting arlors to all active members of our guild ( keeping in mind they cost 15 plat each)

Sceazikua
12-07-2013, 02:18 AM
^: imagine a no armor mage with vanity helm :) half bottom blue half top green with a small stick on their head.

VanRah
12-07-2013, 02:58 AM
This is the best option imo, and honestly what i thought they would have done to start with. It is ofc what they did with the new "winter rage" set, and i dont know why they didnt continue on with the arlor vanities. Those that truly just want the vanity for the looks wont mind a small change, only those that sold trying to make a good merching deal since their vanity would no longer be unique would really mind.

I do mind the so called small change as I don't like the new color confronted with the original one. That's why I don't want copies of the old outfits in different colors...u can't assure the result will be as good as the original, hence no for remaking old stuff in other colors. I'd prefer new stuff n the original old stuff coming bk as they were when they have been first released.
Devs could do like they did in Dark Legends n make some items returning for a week or a day to please all the players that lost their arlor outfits n avoid at the same time a bulk purchase to still preserve their rarity. (even though I personally am not for this rarity thing...I think all players deserve to get all the ingame items)

VanRah
12-07-2013, 03:12 AM

The reason is this.

I think making mistakes is as inevitable as receiving disappointments.
Of course all make mistakes. We all are human. If we didn't make mistakes, we'd never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes.
Just remember that success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.

Prahasit Prahi
12-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Arcane pet where are you hiding......??

I think STS planning to suprise us with it...that's y they didnt keep any pics of it

Petrichor
12-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Idk if this has been said, but the rogue outfit totally reminds me of that new Disney movie, Frozen. Anyways, I think it is absolutely adorable and I cannot wait to purchase it :)

thememeguy
12-07-2013, 12:39 PM
I dunno but I feel a lil disappointed on they new Sorcerer Vanity.

Kakashis
12-07-2013, 02:26 PM
U really hope that they just make a baby blue or ice themed of the old Arlors. I'd be clearly different and not impede on the old Arlors in any way. Most players myself included aren't willing to spend 1m+ on a Santa hat, but wouldn't mind to pony up 50plat. It's upsetting that the old Arlors aren't returning to preserve their rarity and I get that, but re coloring like you did with the winter hoodies means you could do the same with the Arlors, so why not? Ice princess looks very Disney, but Id really appreciate an affordable santa hat on any color!

justaducky
12-07-2013, 02:31 PM
I can't wait until this comes out.. too cool! Add me.. Azacaoaha.. rogue.

DXDARKXSOULXD
12-08-2013, 02:08 AM
aw i thought the sorcerer type vanity set looks cool but it looks like a branch \

Harukakanata
12-08-2013, 02:16 AM
Warrior looks like he's holding arcane maul, Mage is holding arcane staff, is that arcane dagger that rogue is holding?

Sephiroth143
12-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Wat time winter event update?

VanRah
12-08-2013, 03:46 AM
U really hope that they just make a baby blue or ice themed of the old Arlors. I'd be clearly different and not impede on the old Arlors in any way. Most players myself included aren't willing to spend 1m+ on a Santa hat, but wouldn't mind to pony up 50plat. It's upsetting that the old Arlors aren't returning to preserve their rarity and I get that, but re coloring like you did with the winter hoodies means you could do the same with the Arlors, so why not? Ice princess looks very Disney, but Id really appreciate an affordable santa hat on any color!

I'm not for recycling the old stuff...I'd rather prefer to have new completely different outfits n eventually in some special days to have the old stuff coming bk for a while.

Uzii
12-08-2013, 07:55 AM
I think making mistakes is as inevitable as receiving disappointments.
Of course all make mistakes. We all are human. If we didn't make mistakes, we'd never learn. You can only go forward by making mistakes.
Just remember that success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.

Thats true. But they dont have the luxury to make mistakes, and posting on forums unclear statements without knowing what impact it will have on players and game. Maybe its harsh but its true. And they r just ruining their own effort. Its like shooting a goal into ur own net.

ATH
12-08-2013, 08:47 AM
A quick question.. is the white beard a part of the polar white helm?

Erianu
12-08-2013, 08:56 AM
It wasnt a mistake of the devs at all. Next time wait for official announcement and dont act due a post of dev in any thread. They dont know how it is until the have ready the new content. I hope all the greedy players learned about this.
Now looking forward to the new content coming up. You can earn there your money back for sure.

Sceazikua
12-08-2013, 10:17 AM
Its going to be launched tomorrow. Cant wait for it... But yet no new infomation revealed until it is launched I guess.

izPrada
12-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Here Its 9 dec already, where is arcane pet.?. :rolleyes:

epicrrr
12-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Those who rant always forget to just enjoy the future updates and contents, they're "too in it for the game".

btw, too bad they did not release more info about the new pets, im excited for those :)

Crowsfoot
12-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Mage: as usual, gets ugly vanity.

Rogues: meh, okay I guess.

Warriors: like a boss, except: No capes please.

Zaariscik
12-08-2013, 05:49 PM
The vanity of sorcerer is not too cool...
Sorry for my comment.

Kakashis
12-08-2013, 07:16 PM
warrior totally looks like a sexy santa! but please remove the cape!!! STS needs to watch the movie The Incredibles and know the flaw of capes hehehe

Crowsfoot
12-08-2013, 08:57 PM
warrior totally looks like a sexy santa!
Sorry, I missed the part where Santa wears a dead polar bear pelt as a head piece and cape.

Also, polar bears are an endangered specieces. Using their pelts for vanity is a law suit waiting to happen.

Doomreaper
12-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Its going to be launched tomorrow. Cant wait for it... But yet no new infomation revealed until it is launched I guess.

What is your source?? If it launches I want to be prepared.

Spyce
12-08-2013, 10:00 PM
What is your source?? If it launches I want to be prepared.

Samhayne said that the Winterfest content is gonna be released on Monday, Dec. 9th around mid day, Central US Time.

blaze5786
12-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Is snowball 25 plat? Also, if you buy snowball, will it automatically be in stash or egg form?

Limsi
12-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Is snowball 25 plat? Also, if you buy snowball, will it automatically be in stash or egg form?

15 plat and he goes directly to your stable :)

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 03:03 AM

He's 25 plat (been quoted & shown in another thread) & he goes directly to stable (unless STS decide to make a egg)

VanRah
12-09-2013, 03:46 AM
Mage: as usual, gets ugly vanity.

Rogues: meh, okay I guess.

Warriors: like a boss, except: No capes please.

I think the warrior outfit is the best of the 3. Why removing the cape? It's cute the way it is.
The rogue outfit is not for battles... I could buy it only to match with the iced puppy, not for any other reason.
Mage outfit it's plain, maybe something more original would have been better.

downpouri
12-09-2013, 04:39 AM
wait, what?? a gown for rouge? :/
is it just me or anyone thinks that it would be kinda odd seeing someone having a fight in a long dress? just a random thought tho :D
but, agree with the post above me, the war vanity looks awesome :)

Lovingly
12-09-2013, 05:26 AM
man, I can't wait for this update.

Queenslayer
12-09-2013, 06:52 AM
Yeaah...cant wait for the event and new arcane pet

Iamruthless
12-09-2013, 07:05 AM
ohhh woww how cool now almost every man rogue can dress up their dollies even more lmfaooo!!!!!

Prahasit Prahi
12-09-2013, 08:38 AM

25 plat limmy it's confirmed by Sam

Excuses
12-09-2013, 09:25 AM
25 plat limmy it's confirmed by Sam

Dev said it will be same price as last year.

Applejaqs
12-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Dev said it will be same price as last year.

Which is 25 plat...

Zyntia
12-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Sorry, I missed the part where Santa wears a dead polar bear pelt as a head piece and cape.

Also, polar bears are an endangered specieces. Using their pelts for vanity is a law suit waiting to happen.

lol!!!!!

Crowsfoot
12-09-2013, 09:43 AM
I think the warrior outfit is the best of the 3. Why removing the cape? It's cute the way it is.
The rogue outfit is not for battles... I could buy it only to match with the iced puppy, not for any other reason.
Mage outfit it's plain, maybe something more original would have been better.

I want no capes fir that reason.

Johnny Castro
12-09-2013, 10:30 AM
When will this all come out

warriorromio
12-09-2013, 11:31 AM
They are launching today right

Zeus
12-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I want no capes fir that reason.

Devs are letting the women take over this game. :(

Uzii
12-09-2013, 12:32 PM
Hm

Why not other way around, warriors vanity for rogue - nice fighting costume ;), and rogues vanity for warrior - they can try how is it to fight like a princess :D

BasketballChampion
12-09-2013, 01:06 PM
What time will the update be?

Skeokateva
12-09-2013, 01:11 PM
Winter is coming... http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/10/my7y3a5e.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

lunaalnov
12-09-2013, 01:27 PM
I just hope everything isnt just for plat.

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 01:33 PM
what time is gonna be the update?

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2

Carapace
12-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I just hope everything isnt just for plat.

Nope :) you shall see!

izPrada
12-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Mid day, maybe 2-3 hour i think

izPrada
12-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Nope :) you shall see!

can get anything using daily bard token?

Toogy
12-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Cmon guys its 8pm here and tomorow is school :(

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

showstayl
12-09-2013, 02:04 PM
ikr ppl asking when will it release mid day yea wich time zone lol ?

razerfingers
12-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Lmao the sorcerers new vanity remminds me of the dog in the grinch who stole christmas movie/cartoon

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Giuewek
12-09-2013, 02:13 PM
It should be released around now they said after lunch so unless they are really slow eaters then they should be getting it rdy

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

DXDARKXSOULXD
12-09-2013, 02:15 PM
nice i cant wait

lunaalnov
12-09-2013, 02:26 PM
soooo excited XD. Cant wait !!

Sephiroth143
12-09-2013, 02:29 PM
Im stuck in "contacting server", is it alrdy updatin? Both ios n android phones

Giuewek
12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Im stuck in "contacting server", is it alrdy updatin? Both ios n android phones

I think its just you cuz mine's working for me

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk

Pu C I 8
12-09-2013, 02:49 PM
Omg what time you gonna release it I cant wait.

hozukreti
12-09-2013, 02:51 PM
serious ****?! u opened 1k locked and got no arcane items at all?! oh...man......what abt mythic stuffs? a lot? need feedback coz im going to open 100locked....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

i opened 1k locked not all at one time, its total until today since i am started played this game, almost 1k locked already opened and yes no arcane item even egg. But i got mythic for the first and second time, and 1 mythic doom at third. The most i got is gold. Other is plat and pink item.

Toogy
12-09-2013, 03:21 PM
So is it going to be today or..?

Sent from my GT-S6500D using Tapatalk 2

CrushOverride
12-09-2013, 03:23 PM
qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq....
all you crybabies make me laugh. Page after page of qq is all I see, there Fu king vanity items...not at all necessary in the game and you act like they just discontinued your precious mythic items. Grow up and stop acting like you are owed anything. Gimme gimme gimme I want I want I want, its not fair..pout pout whine whine. Your all acting like my 7 yr old little girl throwing a tantrum. ffs.

Sokpuppet
12-09-2013, 03:26 PM
qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq qq....
all you crybabies make me laugh. Page after page of qq is all I see, there Fu king vanity items...not at all necessary in the game and you act like they just discontinued your precious mythic items. Grow up and stop acting like you are owed anything. Gimme gimme gimme I want I want I want, its not fair..pout pout whine whine. Your all acting like my 7 yr old little girl throwing a tantrum. ffs.

"Grow up" says the guy thats cursing in a public forum... Hopefully your language at home is a little more clean than it is around here... For your daughter's sake...

CrushOverride
12-09-2013, 03:26 PM
I say do away with ALL vanities and then there is nothing left for you to cry about.

warriorromio
12-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Its mid night 2.00 here guys pls update soon m waiting.............
Why u r making my night black

Derezzzed
12-09-2013, 03:31 PM
"Grow up" says the guy thats cursing in a public forum... Hopefully your language at home is a little more clean than it is around here... For your daughter's sake...

I was gonna say something but you bea me to it so this ones all yours

hozukreti
12-09-2013, 03:35 PM
New arcane pet !!

Here is a quick shot of the new Arcane Pet The Brothers Whim doing a stacked handstand :)

Our main animator had a lot of fun with these guys!

epicrrr
12-09-2013, 03:36 PM
so might not go live today? :(

twoxc
12-09-2013, 04:00 PM
how long does the winter event last? when does it end? anyone can confirm?

Jeremyfr
12-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Well, they're working on their final pieces. Shouldn't take any longer =D

Xenobiotic
12-09-2013, 04:09 PM
It's 3:09 CST..c'mon sts i need that snowball & warrior vanity

Og kush
12-09-2013, 04:31 PM
Mid day ct has come and gone

warriorromio
12-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Itd 3.19 midnight here
Still waiting for update

ATH
12-09-2013, 04:51 PM
can someone please let us know what time the update will be on?

Daddyblu
12-09-2013, 04:58 PM
Isit today its 2am now my time

Zylx
12-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Its 2:00pm U.S. Pacific time now. I know our time is earlier than Central Time, so where is the update, yo?

Xenobiotic
12-09-2013, 05:14 PM
4:13 PM (I'm in Central Time) *Sigh* Looks like a BIG delay came out of nowhere..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ATH
12-09-2013, 05:24 PM
its 3 54 am here... jst waiting for that update... :((((((

Alzrr
12-09-2013, 05:36 PM
Lol you should know by now not to be sure on things said in here

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 05:41 PM
when u gonna realese it? its 4:40 us central time
not even midday anymore

xlovableaze
12-09-2013, 05:41 PM
there u go. finally thanks sts

Samhayne
12-09-2013, 06:07 PM
The Tarlok's Wrath event is now live!

Read the details at: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?127865-Tarlok-s-Wrath-Winter-Event-Now-Live-in-Arcane-Legends!