PDA

View Full Version : Respawnables

MightyMicah
11-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Does anyone play this game? I just discovered it recently and it seems pretty solid. It's fairly new, I think, so it isn't developed a ton. But it seems like it has a lot of stretching room to improve.

Xaotique
11-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I haven't played it, but it looks like a regular FPS game. Doesn't seem very special other than being on mobile. I would rather stick to PC for FPS games.

Jumping wayyy off topic. Is your signature satirical?

MightyMicah
11-25-2013, 02:22 PM
I haven't played it, but it looks like a regular FPS game. Doesn't seem very special other than being on mobile. I would rather stick to PC for FPS games.

Jumping wayyy off topic. Is your signature satirical?

Gotcha. I suppose PC fps games would be much better.

Satirical? Not at all. I'm a Christian myself and certainly wouldn't mock other Christians. Neither would I mock those who don't profess to be Christians as that would go against my very standards. It was simply a corny attempt at some nerd humor ;)

Xaotique
11-25-2013, 08:34 PM
Satirical? Not at all. I'm a Christian myself and certainly wouldn't mock other Christians. Neither would I mock those who don't profess to be Christians as that would go against my very standards. It was simply a corny attempt at some nerd humor ;)

I was just curious. I'll leave it at that. :P

DocDoBig
11-26-2013, 07:29 AM
It's really good man! Definitely worth the shot.

I'm playing it for almost 4 months (a month before Halloween I think) now and I enjoyed every time I played it. The updates ratio is really nice on TR as well, they had a Halloween Event last month and now XMs
I am lvl 43 at the moment having blunderbus and the old school agility ''set'' with 17% agility.

I suggest you to do single player missions for the first while to get into the game and earn some Gold (plat). Save up to 85 Gold and get yourself the Blunderbus, it's really OP.

Make sure to connect your facebook with it so we can play together. :)

I'm Doc DoBig on FB

Zaonabiuibil
11-27-2013, 05:11 PM
I personally don't like it. If you're going for a game like that get Blitz Brigade. Improvements on customization, bigger maps, vehicles. Plus Gameloft typically has more solid games in general than Zynga.

Everyone'sFavMage
11-27-2013, 10:46 PM
I played for awhile. Got really good. Was getting 18-20 kills and zero deaths in a match :D best fps for iPad I would say is shadowgun

Aserockon
11-28-2013, 02:47 AM
I play it on my ipad
It's pretty fun when u play it for some while :)