PDA

View Full Version : a sincere request

Sacrifice
11-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Buying mythic helm and armor is really costy and when upgraded theyre untradeable.. please atleast make them tradeable becaus what will we do once season done?

LET US UPGRADE THEM AT 41 CAP TO BE MORE POWERFUL.

Rare
11-25-2013, 04:08 PM
They may or may not be tradeable next season. I sincerely hope they do not upgrade again and that we'll have a season of legendary only.

Sacrifice
11-25-2013, 04:51 PM
Yeh ik but what about the people like me who invested ALL of their gold into it.. seems pretty pointless if you ask me.

Rare
11-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Well why did you invest? With the assumption it would be upgraded again?

Sacrifice
11-26-2013, 11:04 AM
Because it waa the best armor!

Whats the use of it once newexpansion

Ebezaanec
11-26-2013, 12:06 PM
Because it waa the best armor!

Whats the use of it once newexpansion

Most of your suggestions have been slightly selfish lol...

What's the use of it next expansion? Is this even a rhetorical question?

You upgrade to be powerful for THIS expansion. Next expansion is a different story. That's how mmos work. You earn great gear for some time and then you must work to get great gear again. That's how you develop your character.

I'll give you an example. You buy a PS3 and spend a lot of money on it. But then PS4 is announced and its's about to be released. Are you going to ask Sony to refund you your cash so you can buy the new console? Think about it...

keikali
11-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Most of your suggestions have been slightly selfish lol...

What's the use of it next expansion? Is this even a rhetorical question?

You upgrade to be powerful for THIS expansion. Next expansion is a different story. That's how mmos work. You earn great gear for some time and then you must work to get great gear again. That's how you develop your character.

I'll give you an example. You buy a PS3 and spend a lot of money on it. But then PS4 is announced and its's about to be released. Are you going to ask Sony to refund you your cash so you can buy the new console? Think about it...

QFT. By the next expansion you should expect to see newer Mythic Items at probably level 41 that would replace these.