PDA

View Full Version : Bugs with stash

babimete
05-02-2010, 10:05 PM
I just bought 75 additional stash, and since then when i unstash my items from my stash it comes out different items...

for example:
im trying to take "jewel thief flame-job bow" it comes out to be "pick-Axe of Ahnold"

and some of them are not even clickable :(
please help!!!

babimete
05-02-2010, 10:19 PM
Ok after further trial....

the first page of my stash will give out the RIGHT items...
it means it display the right icon (staff with staff icon, sword with sword icon)

a couple pages after that it starts all of this funny things...
the icon doesn't match the items.... (staff with armor icon, sword with bow icon)
and hence when i unstash it i would get different items...
for example i could unstash bow from the page 2 or 3 from my stash and it would come out an armor

and a couple of pages of my stash after that...
is not even clickable... so i can't take my items out of my stash if it happens to be on that specific page....

so basically the first page display the right items, and give out the right items when i unstash it...
but the next pages on the stash would start giving out wrong items or not even clickable...

please help me fix this thing up....
thnx u....

Futumsh
05-02-2010, 11:20 PM
There's already a thread on this - it has been fixed, but will have to wait for the next app update. In the meantime only the first page of it works properly, and your best bet is to pull things out from the first page until you can get to what you want, then put what you didn't want back.

babimete
05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
oh really? ok then....thnx anyway... :D

StressTest
05-03-2010, 02:11 AM
I'm also having this same problem. Was this an issue only with the 75 stash upgrade or was it a problem on all of them?

Futumsh
05-03-2010, 10:09 AM
It's a problem with everything past the first page.