PDA

View Full Version : Extra purchasable slots for Quick Load-outs, instead of four?

Dope
11-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Just thought it would be a good idea to include a way to buy or earn more quick load-out slots instead of the original 4. Maybe expand the limit to a possible 8-10 by compressing the tabs in the load-out page, It''ll save a lot of time and bring additional quicker ways for certain players to enjoy there different variety of items at a moments notice.~~~~Lets spice thing up a bit,

Zylx
11-26-2013, 12:17 PM
Well, i wouldnt really care because i only use one loadout. I dont know very many people who use all four loadouts...

Dope
11-26-2013, 07:22 PM
hmm? Well wouldnt hurt, i certainly use all four. From my In-town/pvE gear Loadout, to dex gear loadouts for 1v1, to str gear loadouts to survive gangs,And your int loadout just to have , Really helps adjusting to the situation... And usually i like to flash all my sets very fast-like from time to time. Just straight stuntin on those cocky ones to be honest, x).

Nesox
11-26-2013, 11:05 PM
I had an "in town" loadout made of cheap gear I but found it too difficult to remember which items I had to save and would sell off items accidentally. Items in a loadout need to be separated from the bulk inventory some how or we need to be able to manually protect items from sale/deletion.