PDA

View Full Version : Question about upgrading gemmed mythic

Terracio
11-25-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi, there seems to be no clear answer on this as I hear both answers and both from reputable sources, so here it goes..

Does a level 31 mythic armor or level 26 mythic helm keep the gems it had bonded upon upgrade to level 36 or are the gems lost?

Thanks

If devs could answer it would be definitely helpful

keikali
11-25-2013, 11:09 PM
Gems are lost upon upgrade. Once you upgrade your mythic items it becomes a whole new item and the gems are lost and no gems will be in it.

silbersmile
11-25-2013, 11:09 PM
gem will lost if u want to upgrade

Delphina
11-25-2013, 11:10 PM
Good question... I'll include this in my report so hopefully you will receive an answer soon.

I'm pretty sure you will lose the gems. But let me double check for you.

j3peaz
11-26-2013, 06:38 AM
I remember this question coming up before and one of the devs said the gems will be lost

VanRah
11-26-2013, 06:54 AM
I remember this question coming up before and one of the devs said the gems will be lost

Yes I also remember it. It was Carapace I guess.

Valsacar
11-26-2013, 09:31 AM

More than once.

Samhayne
11-26-2013, 10:55 AM
Hi, there seems to be no clear answer on this as I hear both answers and both from reputable sources, so here it goes..

Does a level 31 mythic armor or level 26 mythic helm keep the gems it had bonded upon upgrade to level 36 or are the gems lost?

Thanks

If devs could answer it would be definitely helpful

Any gems that are in your lvl 31 Mythic Armor or lvl 26 Mythic Helm will be lost when you upgrade it to the lvl 36 versions. This is because the quest takes your old item and gives you back a new item. Progress has it's price!

j3peaz
11-26-2013, 11:07 AM
Would be cool if you could put a check in the mechanics when you upgrade the mythic if they have gems, which ones, and type of bond and then have the quest grant u a piece with the same gems. But this would prolly require more work than you guys wanna do at this point.

Eski
11-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Any gems that are in your lvl 31 Mythic Armor or lvl 26 Mythic Helm will be lost when you upgrade it to the lvl 36 versions. This is because the quest takes your old item and gives you back a new item. Progress has it's price!

Thats not really good sam,please try to change that
A lot of players had payed also a lot of plat to upgrade without knowing that ...
Sry for my english...

Eski
11-26-2013, 11:12 AM
EDIT: some players use the chance too put the prices in cs higher after they have put gems on it=people who dont know that the gems will be lost payed to much without knowing it

UnderAgeKids
11-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Or some players will take the chance too put the prices in cs higher after they have put gems on it=people who dont know that the gems will be lost payed to much without knowing it

Its already happening dude.check cs.

Eski
11-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Its already happening dude.check cs.

Thats what i meant to say..

Eski
11-27-2013, 11:09 AM
I know,i know, its a new armor after upgrade quest ,but,does every one know this ? Samehayne ,please talk to sts to make a good way to alert new players from puting their gems into it,or buying gemed armor or helm
Thanks