PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving 2013

myhaibossxx
11-26-2013, 02:22 PM
Is there going to be a thanks giving event this year because the last one was awesome if anyone could reply it would be appreciated. :)

myhaibossxx
11-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Is there going to be a thanks giving event this year because the last one was awesome if anyone could reply it would be appreciated. :)

Also when is the Christmas event starting I heard it was on the 15th and some other date aswell is this true? :( need some help fast

akfury
11-27-2013, 12:23 AM
sam confirmed thanks giving this 28th :)

myhaibossxx
11-27-2013, 12:43 PM
sam confirmed thanks giving this 28th :)

Cool thanks you are the only person who has told me Add me my name is myhaiboss :) thanks

myhaibossxx
11-28-2013, 03:22 AM
thanks but does anyone know when the christmas event starts

Caieges
11-28-2013, 12:54 PM

It should start the 1 Dec but not sure

Marcusw
12-05-2013, 01:33 PM
well the guild vengeance will be hosting this year's Christmas event and there will be a contest that everyone can join. there will be some members of the guild scattered around the map just ask them then they will ask u a question. once u answered it correctly, they will give you a vanity.just for a tip REMEMBER THE FACTS BOUT THE 12 CHRISTMAS DAY. well good luck to u guys.

myhaibossxx
12-14-2013, 01:48 PM
well the guild vengeance will be hosting this year's Christmas event and there will be a contest that everyone can join. there will be some members of the guild scattered around the map just ask them then they will ask u a question. once u answered it correctly, they will give you a vanity.just for a tip REMEMBER THE FACTS BOUT THE 12 CHRISTMAS DAY. well good luck to u guys.
Yeah but who in vengeance is doing it