PDA

View Full Version : Bug #2: Destroying vortexes in the AI core level[PvE].

Madnex
11-26-2013, 02:26 PM
Althought the title might make it stage specific, there is actually a variety of AoE/area damaging skills that can destroy objects that were not meant to be destroyed, including NPC's, containers on Numa, flour bags on Slouch-O and others.

Focusing on topic now, to damage the vortex, the type of AoE we are going to use is produced by only 2 in-game skills. First one is Sympathetic Anguish on Operatives. Second is Pain, or more accurately the explosion effect of it after 3 seconds, on Engineers.

To perform this one, you just need to get rid of all surrounding mobs but one. For this purpose, I suggest you use the purple "dog" scorn unit. Just hit it with either(or both) of the skills after you bring it close to a vortex.

Although vortexes are not in the enemy count, they act as enemy units since they will not respawn and they even have a chance to drop items off them(so far only purples and pinks, might be luck though). Destroying them helps your k/d rate too, since you're free of the danger of being pushed in one or stunned close to an incoming vortex.

Lastly, this might take a while if you're doing it solo. It's more for the fun of it.

There. :)

spacescience
12-02-2013, 12:49 AM
You should stop digging the bugs. This is not a bug anymore. Its unnoticable without specs.

Madnex
12-03-2013, 04:32 PM
Amusing, but I see no reason to stop nor I have any intention to. And I'm plainly pointing them out following the guidelines of the stickied topic on reporting bugs.

I don't know what you edited because I just came back after a few days, so if you have any other argument apart from being personally annoyed, let me hear it.

Solid Scorpion
12-28-2013, 07:17 AM
Doh I'm a commando.

Will let my friends try it XD.

Jetjaguarr
11-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Your cool, Madnex.

ARCADECLOWN
11-06-2014, 10:42 AM
not as cool as me though duh

CARNIVALCLOWN
11-06-2014, 12:56 PM
hey its good ol madclown. Im not sure why hes always mad, maybe he lost his nose or it rained so hard all his make up came off. Gotta bring an umbrella next time.108457

Doframingo
11-24-2014, 04:17 AM
hey its good ol madclown. Im not sure why hes always mad, maybe he lost his nose or it rained so hard all his make up came off. Gotta bring an umbrella next time.108457

Umbrella ela ela..