PDA

View Full Version : Bug #4: Gaining immunity from Scorn Engineer shield damage[PvE].

Madnex
11-26-2013, 02:56 PM
Yes, most of these bugs aren't giving any serious advantage, they are just fun to perform. In this category, the least "useful" one is probably this. I wasn't sure if I should or shouldn't make a topic about this, but what the hell, I'm already here.

As you might have noticed, except for using those pesky shotguns that push you back, the Scorn Engineers (yes, the purple ones) use some kind of shield/force field. Which is bugged, mostly acting as a trap for them, rooting the surrounding enemy units or pushing them around inside the shield.

Apart from that, if you are forced to fight inside one, you will start taking damage. You wil also notice that you get a red circle around your feet(it's a cool one, you get to keep it after this bug too). Just to mention, Scorn or any other enemy walking in one get a blue circle around their feet and possibly an armor buff.

Destroy the shield core while you are inside it. That's all you have to do. The effects of that are: 1)Staying inside any other shield won't do you any damage at all. 2)You get that red circle permanently around you until you die or change map. Yay!

There. :)

Solid Scorpion
01-02-2014, 02:56 AM
Wow I always thought the shield was useless unless it blows up in front of your face.

ZeroBlu
01-03-2014, 02:35 PM
Wow I always thought the shield was useless unless it blows up in front of your face.
Agreed and ty @madnex for showing this bug and hey i wanna play SL with you at least once my ign is Vazar and @solidscorpion I've played with you before :p