PDA

View Full Version : flagger killing

DagnyTaggart
11-26-2013, 08:04 PM
I recently was in a CTF where someone accused me of attacking them while flagging. I didn't understand then someone else told me that even if someone doesn't actually have the flag if they are going to get the flag its considered attacking a flagger.

I don't like how CTF is anymore but at the same time I'm not out to be tagged as a cheap player.

So what is the unwritten rule? At this point I'm not attacking anyone until they attack me or my team (in non1v1 ofc) but that kinda sucks as a rogue. I don't exactly have a shield or 5k HP. Just looking for some clarification.... Thanks.

worshiped
11-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Complete understand this and i have been attacked with flag 4v1 completely unfair but cant do anything just gotta keep trying :)

DagnyTaggart
11-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Actually this person didn't have the flag. It was middle of map... But apparently they were going to get the flag...... Also I did not kill the player I hit them with my bow and let them keep running the other way....

I just want to understand the rules

chiloto
11-26-2013, 08:14 PM
I know how about we play team capture the flag. No free flags!!!!!

Emmacheese
11-26-2013, 08:16 PM
Imo everyone is fair game, flaggers are after the flag ap and I am after the kills ap! When I flag I get killed and I don't want a free pass, I'm honestly so sick of the whining now that I just get a thick skin and attack everything, unless ur my friend of course keke ;)

worshiped
11-26-2013, 08:16 PM

worshiped
11-26-2013, 08:17 PM
aggree with this

Instanthumor
11-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Just kill them. Problem solved.

DagnyTaggart
11-26-2013, 08:28 PM
I agree..... It should be played like wsg in wow. But its not played that way. PvP is almost a private club with secret rules. If u break those unspoken rules you will be mob farmed and shunned. If it wasn't there would be a much, much bigger amount of players pvping. After all, its fun. Or meant to be anyway.

I do play this game for one reason: fun. So I would like to play it the funner way which is also the intended way but if doing so ruins the game for my toon then its kind of a wash.

Disheartening.

Kuragasi
11-26-2013, 11:36 PM
Totally a lame unspoken rule that people can go into CTF and flag, for instance could you imagine in a paint ball scenario every just allowing the "flagger" get a pass through the map . No Way! There are people making efforts to change this and bring back playing it the way it should be.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?124948-Calling-all-guild-and-players-lets-make-CTF-more-fun

just take a look ;p

Hinataa
11-27-2013, 04:11 AM
its strange how they expect us to read minds now, should i watch in magic beans to see if ure goin for flag? also its my choice if i wanna let u get free flag soooo, when u earn u can get it.

Fatia Apipah
11-27-2013, 05:52 AM
Its annoying if a flagger come and flagging and made the game end...

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

Emmacheese
11-27-2013, 07:13 AM
I agree..... It should be played like wsg in wow. But its not played that way. PvP is almost a private club with secret rules. If u break those unspoken rules you will be mob farmed and shunned. If it wasn't there would be a much, much bigger amount of players pvping. After all, its fun. Or meant to be anyway.

I do play this game for one reason: fun. So I would like to play it the funner way which is also the intended way but if doing so ruins the game for my toon then its kind of a wash.

Disheartening.

Ahhhhhhh Warsong Gulch howwww I miss you! <3

Kostral
11-27-2013, 07:38 AM
Well everyone get what does he look for ... Flagger on them flag n Farmer on their kills farm..

Totally easy rule... and ah before forgetin there s not any special rule inside , just once is seriously applied by everyone : Free style ...

gumball3000
11-27-2013, 08:15 AM
I agree that having separate ap for flags and kills ruins pvp. There should be only one ap for total amout of won games.

Just kill those flaggers and if they whine, kill again.

ipredator
11-30-2013, 05:01 PM
kill them all .. EARN YOUR FLAGS !

nyknicks
11-30-2013, 09:29 PM
Lol Ipred

Frohnatur
12-02-2013, 03:52 AM
I agree that having separate ap for flags and kills ruins pvp. There should be only one ap for total amout of won games.

Just kill those flaggers and if they whine, kill again.

My words...

When I go into ctf, I kill flaggers. If I'm ganged more than twice, I got the wrong team. I leave :| repeat.

Alfai
12-03-2013, 11:20 AM
Flaggers new approach when they repeatedly killed trying to flag is to rejoin the room and be on your team.

They forgot i can rejoin as well and be on the opposite side where they used to be.

The battle continues...

Hinataa
12-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Flaggers new approach when they repeatedly killed trying to flag is to rejoin the room and be on your team.

They forgot i can rejoin as well and be on the opposite side where they used to be.

The battle continues...
omg this happened to me few times, such a lame move hahaha

DagnyTaggart
12-07-2013, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to post where I landed. Thanks for everyones input.

My guild doesn't allow pvp killing of other guild members. Other than that, if you are on the other team, I will attack you. That's what the game is made for. I expect you to attack me as well.

Also I should add that, and again not trying to bring any controversy, if you're on my friends list I will still attack you and again I expect you to attack me if we are on opposing teams. Theres a lot of pvp players on my friend list and im tired of going through endless instances looking for a clean one. Its a game. I used to play sports and often members of opposing teams were friends. I didn't get all sore when they scored against our team or me personally. I congratulated them. I was proud to be friends with a strong player.

So if anyone wants to no longer be my friend because of this.... that's kinda dumb because most of the people on my f list can kick my arse anyway. (ley)

Again, thanks for the input.

Zeus
12-07-2013, 08:25 PM
I just wanted to post where I landed. Thanks for everyones input.

My guild doesn't allow pvp killing of other guild members. Other than that, if you are on the other team, I will attack you. That's what the game is made for. I expect you to attack me as well.

Also I should add that, and again not trying to bring any controversy, if you're on my friends list I will still attack you and again I expect you to attack me if we are on opposing teams. Theres a lot of pvp players on my friend list and im tired of going through endless instances looking for a clean one. Its a game. I used to play sports and often members of opposing teams were friends. I didn't get all sore when they scored against our team or me personally. I congratulated them. I was proud to be friends with a strong player.

So if anyone wants to no longer be my friend because of this.... that's kinda dumb because most of the people on my f list can kick my arse anyway. (ley)

Again, thanks for the input.

You can always join the opposite side for me! My philosophy is red team vs. blue team. :)

Extreme
12-07-2013, 09:25 PM
CTF is FFA

DagnyTaggart
12-07-2013, 09:33 PM
You can always join the opposite side for me! My philosophy is red team vs. blue team. :)

Didn't think that was allowed in guild but sure... only way I get better is by playing against those better than I.

also thank you for saying that... red team vs blue team is how it should be... simple... why do we need to complicate that...?