PDA

View Full Version : Bow Skills

cindersx
11-27-2013, 12:22 PM
I really need help finding a good skill build for a bow rogue. I like bows way more than daggers.. but I can't find a good skill build for bow. I do pve. I want to do elites when I get to level 36. I am pure dexterity.
Thanks for the help! :)

Newcomx
11-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Aimed shot (full), Shadow Piercer (no rising)/Nox, Razor Shield (no bleeding and duration).. the rest depend on your play style

cindersx
12-22-2013, 05:07 PM
Aimed shot (full), Shadow Piercer (no rising)/Nox, Razor Shield (no bleeding and duration).. the rest depend on your play style

I just realized that I've been thinking about asking something but never actually posted it. So my question to this is, why would I use razor shield? That seems pointless because I am ranged.. I wouldn't be hitting anything with razor shield. Sure I get that it can be used to dodge but that's more for bosses. So why razor shield with bow?
Thanks! :)

Zuzeq
12-23-2013, 10:28 AM
The point of a Bow Assassin is to keep your distance. RS is more for a dagger build. For a leet bow user I'd suggest,

Aim Shot/ Max (1)
Nox/ Max (2)
Veil/ 4/5 *No explode* (3)
Trap/ 3/5 *No bleed-No explode* (4)

(1) Simply the best damage dealing skill...period and all upgrades are more than useful.

(2) The best AoE skill for the class. Look up my tech "NoxBox" so you're not just skill spamin..lol

(3) The skills provides the party Offence, Defence and debuffs the mob. You can also get a lil selfish at boss fights and buff yourself.

(4) When this skill pulls it helps with mob control, making thing easyer on party. If it doesn't pull it always snares which grants you the ability to always keep your distance.

Newcomx
12-24-2013, 01:04 AM
I just realized that I've been thinking about asking something but never actually posted it. So my question to this is, why would I use razor shield? That seems pointless because I am ranged.. I wouldn't be hitting anything with razor shield. Sure I get that it can be used to dodge but that's more for bosses. So why razor shield with bow?
Thanks! :)

IMO.. bow rogue usually always running, so i think SV not useful. Because bow rogue always avoiding close contact with enemy, when we cannot avoid to many enemy, just charged RS and run. As for SP, also useful if u fight only one boss, and cornered, just charged and escape. I myself using both bow and dagger, so i'm using SV.

bhutkeyur
12-24-2013, 09:25 AM
I assume right now you r lvling so dont follow end game spec.

Shadow Peirce -3/5 (3 target+heal)
Aimed - 5/5
Nox - 5/5
Medic - 5/5
Passive
DEX, STR, INT

Rogues consume lots of pots and new player dont have much gold for pots. This spec help u in saving lots of pots. This is almost similar PvP spec to so its good practice.

Rotation
Tap aimed shot-Chraged Nox(only if group of enemy)-Charge Shadow Peirce Use medic when required.
For Boss Fight- Tap aimed>Tap Nox>Normal Attack (Tap peirce also if boss isnt dangerous)

Hope this helps - If u have still query pm me in game.
Dont ruin lvling with end game elite spec.

Zuzeq
12-24-2013, 03:55 PM
IMO.. bow rogue usually always running, so i think SV not useful. Because bow rogue always avoiding close contact with enemy, when we cannot avoid to many enemy, just charged RS and run. As for SP, also useful if u fight only one boss, and cornered, just charged and escape. I myself using both bow and dagger, so i'm using SV.

True enough, Bow users are always on the move. One has to remember the other 3 members of the party though.