PDA

View Full Version : Sorcerer Skills

cindersx
11-27-2013, 12:28 PM
One question. Sorcerer skill build for pve. I currently use shield fire ice and clock. I've been thinking about switching one of those skills for gale, but I don't know if it would be a good idea. Would shield clock ice and gale work? Or do I absolutely have to have fire? I confused..
Thanks for the help! :)

keikali
11-27-2013, 04:16 PM
stay with what you have. I run with Shield, Fire, Ice and Clock and I run endgame elites everyday. Its great. Don't switch to Gale unless you're just flagging for PvP.

cindersx
11-27-2013, 09:30 PM
Ok, thanks! :)

Spyce
11-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Use Gale to run away from enemies who try to attack in CTF.

Newcomx
11-27-2013, 10:10 PM
One question. Sorcerer skill build for pve. I currently use shield fire ice and clock. I've been thinking about switching one of those skills for gale, but I don't know if it would be a good idea. Would shield clock ice and gale work? Or do I absolutely have to have fire? I confused..
Thanks for the help! :)

IMO u should also use lightning for killing boss

cindersx
12-04-2013, 08:35 PM
stay with what you have. I run with Shield, Fire, Ice and Clock and I run endgame elites everyday. Its great. Don't switch to Gale unless you're just flagging for PvP.

Fireball has been missing a ton! I cannot use that skill anymore. It is useless if you can't use it while you run.

keikali
12-05-2013, 09:15 AM
Fireball has been missing a ton! I cannot use that skill anymore. It is useless if you can't use it while you run.

I know what you mean. Might be some issue with it, but it is still a staple skill in a PvE build.

Saribeau
12-05-2013, 12:04 PM
gale is fine if your dont make it fly u forward, and just make it an area attack to replace fireball for stun :)

S3adra
12-11-2013, 12:22 AM
do you ever consider Curse skill to be part of your support/pve sorc build?

cindersx
12-11-2013, 08:18 AM
Well I am a mage.. I'm only a mage because I don't really like taking damage. I can't be in the mobs range. And curse would make me have to take damage to make it actually work. So I'm not sure if using curse would be such a great idea. I think it would just be a waste of skill points.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk