PDA

View Full Version : Leveling this weekend!

Trenton
11-27-2013, 04:17 PM
Hey guys, I'm gonna be leveling my L31 Sorcerer and my L21 Rogue both to endgame, and gonna be doing Wt4! Or Km3, whichever is faster. (Idk which would be better, never been to Km3) and I need some leveling buddies! ^_^ Add your IGN's here if interested in leveling!

L31 Sorcerer- Trigonometry (Min L28, Max L33 for Wt4)

L21 Rogue- Equation (Min L20, Max L23 for Wt4)

Thanks :) I'll probably be on alot today until about midnight CT, and then for the next couple days (til Sunday obviously) from (random times) around 3 P.M. CT to midnight CT.

Morholt
11-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Hoping I'm able to get on this weekend to play a decent bit.
Have a lvl 20 mage that I would like to use to take advantage of a double exp weekend for once.

SayCreed
11-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Damn it,Can't get IG till next week gotta wait till device is repaired.
When I make a toon I don't mid lvling with Your L8

Trenton
11-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Deleted my 8, I dun care about him. Still looking for levelers

Temarichan
11-28-2013, 04:49 PM
I have an Alt named Crowlady. It's level 20. When I get the time, you can friend me there and we could level :).

Z
11-29-2013, 09:37 AM
Hey bud im not sure if you realize this but when I was lvling my mage to 36 I found it to be the same speed soloing it. Waiting for every to join takes time away from the actual running. I bought elixirs and soloed my way to 36 and I was suprised on how easy it was

Z
11-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Sry for double, but for clearing the map(wt4) with party was about 5mins 30secs and solo was 545ish so yeah I soloed it easily

Alhuntrazeck
11-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Trenton, I'd recommend you running PuGs in Shuyal; you'll almost certainly find one and it's way easier than hunting for a party, be it in the forums or in AL. Just a suggestion :)

Oh, and send me a request at Acrobotics. I'll try and put in some leveling time laters ;)

Xenobiotic
11-29-2013, 08:45 PM
Trenton, I'd recommend you running PuGs in Shuyal; you'll almost certainly find one and it's way easier than hunting for a party, be it in the forums or in AL. Just a suggestion :)

Oh, and send me a request at Acrobotics. I'll try and put in some leveling time laters ;)
You

And you

Are leveling with me

Trenton
11-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Thanks for such an on topic post, Bio. Also real thanks to those who actually posted something on topic, and Zhau I am partially soloing, it adds to the lack of kills I have atm :p

Also I haven't finished Nordr maps so I can't get to Shuyal :/ If anyone could help me through Nordr that'd be much appreciated. :P Someone told me about a glitch to where you go to the Elite map then back to normal to get to it but it doesn't work xD

Spyce
11-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Thanks for such an on topic post, Bio. Also real thanks to those who actually posted something on topic, and Zhau I am partially soloing, it adds to the lack of kills I have atm :p

Also I haven't finished Nordr maps so I can't get to Shuyal :/ If anyone could help me through Nordr that'd be much appreciated. :P Someone told me about a glitch to where you go to the Elite map then back to normal to get to it but it doesn't work xD

Reported for exploiting glitches.

Trenton
11-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Reported for exploiting glitches. kay, Can't wait to get banned

lel I didn't even really mean glitch, even tho I guess it is counted as a glitch

even tho it doesn't really work

or exist

kbai

:)

Alhuntrazeck
11-30-2013, 12:45 AM
To get to Shuyal, kill Grimnr and talk to Hox in Stronghold. I'll help you get to Shuyal, what's your IGN? Add Alhuntrazeck.

Trenton
11-30-2013, 12:55 AM
To get to Shuyal, kill Grimnr and talk to Hox in Stronghold. I'll help you get to Shuyal, what's your IGN? Add Alhuntrazeck. IGN is Trigonometry, I'm L35 Sorcerer

And who is Grimnr o.o

Alhuntrazeck
11-30-2013, 01:57 AM
IGN is Trigonometry, I'm L35 Sorcerer

And who is Grimnr o.o
The final boss in the Nordr campaign.

I added you...

Trenton
11-30-2013, 02:10 AM
The final boss in the Nordr campaign.

I added you... Yea I was busy soloing Frostbite, got him halfway dead and then he killed me >:(

SayCreed
11-30-2013, 11:12 AM

You

And you

Are leveling with me
Ur ahead of me nub

SayCreed
11-30-2013, 02:44 PM
To get to Shuyal, kill Grimnr and talk to Hox in Stronghold. I'll help you get to Shuyal, what's your IGN? Add Alhuntrazeck. IGN is Trigonometry, I'm L35 Sorcerer

And who is Grimnr o.o

Sowy for DP
Gz on 35 doe

Trenton
11-30-2013, 03:10 PM

Yay

Now for my rogue to hit 35 x)

SayCreed
11-30-2013, 03:45 PM

Yay

Now for my rogue to hit 35 x)
Gz again.
Are u gonna make warrior of so don't lvl without Mai

Trenton
11-30-2013, 03:51 PM
Gz again.
Are u gonna make warrior of so don't lvl without Mai No, I won't ever make a warrior in the existence of me playing AL. I absolutely DESPISE warrior gameplay for some reason, they're just so boring and hairy and ew.

SayCreed
11-30-2013, 04:27 PM
Gz again.
Are u gonna make warrior of so don't lvl without Mai No, I won't ever make a warrior in the existence of me playing AL. I absolutely DESPISE warrior gameplay for some reason, they're just so boring and hairy and ew.
No more new tewns den.

Trenton
11-30-2013, 07:39 PM
Okay I'm L22 and a half, going very slowly. I've been waiting for people for about 3 hrs now, I'm getting sorta desperate and joining any party that comes my way xD Another dumb question, does anyone know what pt stands for? Party t---? Pro team? Please team? Lel I dunno. I'm a good trapper, I can run with the big dogs (up to L30 I have no problems with) so add me!

IGN: Equation

Gorecaster
11-30-2013, 08:01 PM
pt means party

Trenton
11-30-2013, 08:04 PM
Wow thx i luv hw ppl r so lzy tht they gtta shrtn EVRYTHNG bcuz they cnt stnd to rite it out

SayCreed
12-01-2013, 04:21 AM
Wow thx i luv hw ppl r so lzy tht they gtta shrtn EVRYTHNG bcuz they cnt stnd to rite it out
Liek u.
I 4R3 L33T
N4O