PDA

View Full Version : Fox "Double Dash"

KnightSkye
11-28-2013, 12:00 AM
I had two Foxes on the same account, one 75 the other around 30. Originally I could not use both Vixen Kick and Rabid Bite to dash forward. But with recent updates, my 75 Fox could suddenly dash with both. However, my 30 Fox was left unchanged. My 30 Fox was originally able to Double Dash when first created but then suddenly lost the ability o_o

This system is really inconsistent. Some Foxes are able to Double Dash while some can only move forward with Vixen Kick and it seems to change constantly! o_o

Gragorak
11-28-2013, 01:56 PM
Rabid bite that is ranked 2+ doesn't work if your target isn't in 8m. So just leave it at rank 1 and you can double dash around.

angeldawn
11-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Rabid bite that is ranked 2+ doesn't work if your target isn't in 8m. So just leave it at rank 1 and you can double dash around.

Yep

KnightSkye
11-28-2013, 08:23 PM
It seems not to only apply to areas with targets available. For instance, dashing in towns.

I created a lvl 3 Fox to test this, leveled enough to only have two skill points. I was able to go into town and "double dash" about. My older lvl 30 Fox was still unable to, in town.

Not just my account either. My friend made a fox shortly after I began my currently 75 Fox. At first we were both unable to use double dash. After an update recently, my 75 Fox suddenly could. He still cannot o_o It's driving me nuts figuring this out lol

Sheugokin
11-29-2013, 07:19 PM
I suggest that you notify STG directly using support(at)spacetimestudios.com

aav5224
11-29-2013, 07:21 PM
I hate double dash, and foxes can go aross the map with that... and get the flag so fast

Sheugokin
11-29-2013, 07:54 PM
But they are super vulnerable sometimes. Those double dashes can go farther than one can imagine and then encounter the opp.
They just running machines.