PDA

View Full Version : Party members freezing / getting stuck in maps and can't move

Animatic
11-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Been leveling with a group most of the day but noticed some party members were randomly getting stuck and couldn't move.(not lag) Chat and skills still worked but they had to leave map and come back (very inconvenient in tombs) or die and respawn. Happened in kraag tombs levels 1 and 2 then again in grog beach.

Is anyone else having this issue ?

Rare
11-28-2013, 07:18 AM
There is a work around for this. Go to the map (don't leave the instance) and join the same map again. It will take you to the beginning of the map and you should be able to move.

Dreuefesie
11-28-2013, 07:29 AM
This has been around for ages.. Still very annoying when it happens especially in timed runs.

Uzii
11-28-2013, 11:02 AM
There is a work around for this. Go to the map (don't leave the instance) and join the same map again. It will take you to the beginning of the map and you should be able to move.

O:

How come i didnt think of that. Can just shake my head right now

Giuewek
11-28-2013, 11:09 AM
And I thought it was just me...

Animatic
11-29-2013, 04:43 AM

Thanks! I will definitely do this if it happens again! =)

Anarchial
11-29-2013, 08:54 AM

No option of doing this in mines or places not given in the world map

Rare
11-29-2013, 06:13 PM
No option of doing this in mines or places not given in the world map

That's true