PDA

View Full Version : Forum problem.

Ellyidol
11-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Hey guys.

So this is my problem, lately I've noticed that forums is slowing down for me. By this I mean:

1. When I click on stuff like "New Posts", it usually shows the loading sign or icon, it sometimes opens to nothing, it sometimes opens directly but rarely does. I usually have to double click on it again or refresh.

2. When posting replies to threads, sometimes I quote so clicking the "reply with quote" option does the same thing, the loading icon pops up but the reply box doesn't. I have to click it again until it opens instantly.

I'm using Google Chrome as my browser, net speed isn't a problem since it goes pretty fast on other sites and downloads.

I recently checked my subscription list and cleared it from 200 to 20. Will this help? Will deleting cookies help too? Since I've set it to save all.

Only happens to me using this forums, other sites (Facebook etc) seem to be working well.

Hope I can get help, thanks!

Raxie
11-15-2010, 07:04 AM
yup, happens to me too. when i click on something on the forums, takes like 10 minutes so i just do something else or reboot my computer.

Ellyidol
11-15-2010, 07:29 AM
yup, happens to me too. when i click on something on the forums, takes like 10 minutes so i just do something else or reboot my computer.

Thanks! Relief to know its not just me.