PDA

View Full Version : All pets are same level as your character!

bhutkeyur
11-28-2013, 06:36 AM
What you think about this suggestion? Many people got 3 classes and leveling 5-6 pets to 36 on each class is kind of too much boring farming. STS also dont earn money from pet lvling so why not make this change for free?

One more suggestion:
Can we get option of auto rotate 5-6 selected pet from stable?

Thoughts?
Key

Dreuefesie
11-28-2013, 06:41 AM
I like the auto rotate idea but I don't think that the first one will work well.

STS do earn money from pet leveling. Some people will buy xp elixirs to boost their new arcane pet to 36 so they can be more competitive in PVP or run timed maps faster than they could before. Also, when someone is leveling a pet the pet is not as strong as it could be and can result in people being killed by bosses and other enemies. This can encourage a player to buy an instant respawn which is good for STG.

Rare
11-28-2013, 07:16 AM
It's not boring for everyone. It gives people something to do when they are capped and helping friends level.

bhutkeyur
11-28-2013, 10:34 AM
I like the auto rotate idea but I don't think that the first one will work well.

STS do earn money from pet leveling. Some people will buy xp elixirs to boost their new arcane pet to 36 so they can be more competitive in PVP or run timed maps faster than they could before. Also, when someone is leveling a pet the pet is not as strong as it could be and can result in people being killed by bosses and other enemies. This can encourage a player to buy an instant respawn which is good for STG.

Its true - people buy xp exil for pet lvling. but only their main pets (very few in no. and very few people too). STS made more than 70 pets - if we cant play them at max level - whats points of making them? Just for collection? many of them can be awesome pets at max lvl and in different situation.

STS earning isnt big chunk from this but this change will benefit all community.

Milan Lame Man
11-28-2013, 12:42 PM
I liked the idea someone suggested about a week ago: you just "unlock" the pet with egg, but the level is shared among your toons.
One thing to solve though... is it possible to have lv36 pet on a lv16 toon? I know pets gain XP even if you disable it for yourself.

Rare
11-28-2013, 01:13 PM
I liked the idea someone suggested about a week ago: you just "unlock" the pet with egg, but the level is shared among your toons.
One thing to solve though... is it possible to have lv36 pet on a lv16 toon? I know pets gain XP even if you disable it for yourself.

They will stop gaining xp when they reach your level

Its true - people buy xp exil for pet lvling. but only their main pets (very few in no. and very few people too). STS made more than 70 pets - if we cant play them at max level - whats points of making them? Just for collection? many of them can be awesome pets at max lvl and in different situation.

STS earning isnt big chunk from this but this change will benefit all community.

Leveling your pets is part of the game. Why can't we just buy toons at max level and get rid of leveling all together?

Desperoto
11-29-2013, 02:53 PM

If a pet is lvl 1 and u die, that's not the reason. He always give the same stats lvl 1 or 36, doesn't matter

Dreuefesie
11-30-2013, 12:38 AM
You will be fighting the enemy for that bit longer because there is lower damage. I don't think it would make too much difference though.

keikali
11-30-2013, 11:10 AM
-1. As Aed said, leveling your pet is part of the game. I have capped all my toons already and I actually enjoy leveling the pets I use because its another goal that you set to complete in the game. How many people can you think of who actually will cap EACH pet that they use.