PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!

programmed
11-28-2013, 08:07 AM
Happy thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

Reunegade
11-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I am thankful for God giving me life in this world!

Nihiliste
11-28-2013, 08:40 AM
Music :)

dudetus
11-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Posting a thanksgiving thread is making me feel uncomfortable as we do not celebrate thanksgiving where I am from. This is against my beliefs and this thread is intolerant towards me and I will report this!

Spyce
11-28-2013, 09:35 AM
I am thankful for all the love I recieve from my family and friends.

Trenton
11-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Too bad Dudetus is right ._. But I'm thankful for my mom and sister, and my friends who luvz me, considering my family isn't in my favor

programmed
11-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Sorry dudetus. I don't mean to upset you. :\

dudetus
11-28-2013, 10:29 AM
Too bad Dudetus is right ._. But I'm thankful for my mom and sister, and my friends who luvz me, considering my family isn't in my favor

Sorry dudetus. I don't mean to upset you. :\

It's okay, it's just that I'm so alone and threads like these rly question my life :(

Xvanitykingx
11-28-2013, 11:23 AM
It's okay, it's just that I'm so alone and threads like these rly question my life :(

How come you're so alone? What do you mean?
If you're alone because of no family or friends I don't know what to tell you but I personally never had the privalage of growing up with a dad that would always be there for me and I may know what you feel.

There has to be at least one thing you are thankful for though like life itself, the air in your lungs, somewhere to live, health, not having to constantly fight to stay alive like those poor kids with cancer, be thankful you're not one of those starving kids that have to work at like the age of 8 just to bring a weeks worth of food home :(

There's so many things to be thankful for and unfortunately not everyone is fortunate enough to have what we have. That's something we need to keep in mind throughout this special day.

~xvanitykingx