PDA

View Full Version : Weirdest and Most Painful Lagout Ever

TheJpawn
11-15-2010, 08:02 AM
I'm still trying to reach level 50 with zero deaths. I'm playing in frozen nightmares when my iPad tries to connect to a wifi network I was unaware of. (I was playing on 3G.) I should have told it not to connect but in my rush to get that popup out of the way I told it to connect. I knew that was gonna be bad news and immediately start to run away from the bad guys and spam health pots...all to no avail, lag hits, and when I regain control I'm dead as a doornail.*

So here is the weird part. I look at my avatar and there it is clear as day my first death after 3000+ kills. Disgusted, I close pocket legends by tapping the home key. I turn off my wifi and then open PL again and find myself ALIVE right where I was before I died...and I had this moment of glorious hope that perhaps my death really didn't happen since it reconnected to where I was BEFORE the death...but nope, when I checked the avatar... There it was. Ugh.

I think I am gonna give up....lol ;)

On the bright side I made Lvl 28 and the leader board. I had some help though, more on this later...

Arterra
11-15-2010, 08:08 AM
I just don't see it as smart to go playing frozen nightmare if attempting the 0 death thing lol

Conradin
11-15-2010, 08:12 AM
Don't give up, one deathss still good

Superzarop
11-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Wait how bout pounderpawn?

Lesrider
11-15-2010, 08:44 AM
I just don't see it as smart to go playing frozen nightmare if attempting the 0 death thing lol

He said he was spamming health pots, so maybe he just mixed up the names of the two frozen maps?

TheJpawn
11-16-2010, 05:24 AM
Yeah. It wasn't the elite campaign...it was just the normal snow world.

So uh pounderpawn? Well with help from tekfourxcn I leveled him from 1 to 23 in one sitting about 4 hours or so... but uh... well I was feeling kinda invincible with those bear spells and took on Merk... and I was doing great against him...until my armor buff expired...and well pounderpawn expired too.

Funny thing. With my Dex Bird Pawnido I leveled to 22 mostly by myself and had like 3k kills. Took me a couple weeks playing whenever.

With my bear Pounderpawn it was one night... pft. Had like 400 kills...

I haven't even made it out of the easy levels yet on my quest. It's sickening that one death can kill weeks of work. Hehe... I guess that's why no ones done it yet.

KingFu
11-16-2010, 05:27 AM
I am level 13, with 0 deaths, and 5.3K kills, I will try leveling later.

TheJpawn
11-16-2010, 05:39 AM
Did you disable xp gain or something? What levels you playing in? You take on bosses? :) Hehe...I'm interested. Can you post a screenshot?

Imperialavian has exactly 3k kills and zero deaths at level 12. He has a pretty cool matching avatar too. He said he was "only twelve" I'm not sure if he was talking about level or his age.

I was impressed either way.

I guess in reality it's pretty easy to run around in Forest Haven and Darkwood Forest and get kills. I've done it 4x... Not to say amassing kills down there isn't cool. Really to make it to level 50 with zero deaths it gets tougher later. *sigh* I've died 3x now before even making it to the really tough parts... ugh.

Superzarop
11-16-2010, 04:38 PM
All your deathS are rediculous tho. Taking on Merk alone, going to forbidden crypt and lagging off.
I guess youve given up?

addiekai
11-16-2010, 04:57 PM
I am level 13, with 0 deaths, and 5.3K kills, I will try leveling later.

He stayed in Forest Haven, prolly farming for money and stuff.

That's why he's still 13 with 0 Deaths and 5.3k kill. :)

TheJpawn
11-17-2010, 04:34 AM
nah haven't given up... just haven't been on in a while.