PDA

View Full Version : Best class for PvP

BasketballChampion
11-28-2013, 10:58 AM
What class do you guys think is the best one for Pvping? Is it MAge?

overpowermage
11-29-2013, 03:23 AM
I think the best is warrior...cannot be killed easily..

Fauksuras
11-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Warrior. Played correctly and on equal footing (equipment wise) will win 100% of the time

Mages can't deal enough dmg before shield runs off and their DOTs simply will trigger Juggernaut.

Most rogues will run out of mana before they can finish him off. If they use a Nexus they will keep mana but will be sacrificing dmg so unless a heal fail happens fight will simply go on forever. Using valkin they might win but he refuels mana slower.

Psychological
11-30-2013, 02:10 PM
If cap pvp, it has to be rogue. I experimented myself and got a 2:1 (210-100) kills pretty easily within hour. Owns mage and warr

Fauksuras
11-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Rogues might get kills easier than other classes due to stealing and sniping during group fights/gangs but 1-1 it's a different story. They do own mages (equal footing provided and smart play) but not warriors.

Alhuntrazeck
11-30-2013, 08:30 PM
If you're looking for kills its the rogue. They're really the easiest class to play IMO. Warriors need more skill to use - the entire team is depending on them. You won't get many kills (unless you're a maul user) but then again you won't get very many deaths (not talking about CTF 5v5 clashes where everyone usually dies the same amount of times xD). Mages are good but due to the low armor they are pretty much toast without the shield...good ones can get their damage to go up plenty high, though.

falmear
11-30-2013, 09:27 PM
Rogue are the best PvP class:

1) Aimed shot gives them an additional 30% additional crit on top of their base crit which is like 30-40% (with pet) there by providing superior damage above all other classes
2) Aimed shot adds armor reduction against opponents for additional damage.
3) They have 30% more armor then mages.
4) Percentage wise they have the best heal. Recovering virtual 100% of their health.
5) Their skills have the fastest cool down
6) They can run 3 attack skills with a heal so this provides the maximum amount of damage possible.

Desperoto
12-01-2013, 06:10 AM

1) Aimed shot gives them an additional 30% additional crit on top of their base crit which is like 30-40% (with pet) there by providing superior damage above all other classes
4) Percentage wise they have the best heal. Recovering virtual 100% of their health.
6) They can run 3 attack skills with a heal so this provides the maximum amount of damage possible.

U forgot the awesome Heal over time from the packs!!! If u pick up all the pakcs, u will get 200+ Hp every second

Haligali
12-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Ya but too many rogue as a team isnt good, pick the warrior class.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 4-el

Gunzlinger
12-01-2013, 08:10 PM
For 5v5..I suggest to bring 3 wars 1 rouge 1 mage..or 4 wars plus 1 mage..depend on their skill n build

BasketballChampion
12-03-2013, 08:38 PM
I'm talking about the best class lol not the best start-up in ctf

BasketballChampion
12-03-2013, 08:39 PM
For 5v5..I suggest to bring 3 wars 1 rouge 1 mage..or 4 wars plus 1 mage..depend on their skill n build
I guess so :/

Robhawk
12-04-2013, 04:05 AM
From todays experience i would definitly play warrior, if you get decent gear - so full myth - and you know how to use your skills you will rule the battlefield! To make it even more easy just team up with a second skilled warrior and you can dominate the other team even if you are outnumbered...

To my mind warriors are just imba at pvp and you dont need to go in for a 1vs1 as a mage - u will lose with equal skills n gear every day whole day!

bhutkeyur
12-04-2013, 05:34 AM
Any class without mythics isnt good. You just get farmed by mythic player so dont bother to do pvp if u dont have mythics.

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 07:45 AM
heres my answer.

Warrior-a tanky dmg taking class that takes moderate skill to use and operate.
rogue-a dmg dealer that takes little to no skill to use if u know how to use a combo
mage- due tolow hp and armor the hardest to play, takes most skill to use due to all different skill builds for pvp, and having to try to stay alive most the time lol.

My explanation: I am talking about end game pvp but mainly twinks. ive noticed most rogues dont care about anyone else and wait for their team to lower an opponents hp and then go in and use aimed/nox/shadow pierce combo. this is dumb and unrespectful. and to everyone i did this to as well, im sorry. Warriors get hated on a lot because of their heal. GUESS WHAT GUYS, hes meant to be a tank. low kills most the time but some have played for a while and get quite a few kills. Mage twinks die the most at MOST levels. some are good but you have to have good gear to just stay alive. To stay alive AND get kills you guys have my respect. i made a mage twink 2 days ago so i just realized, "hey this is hard!"

nice job mages. good job guys!

ROGUES: do not RAGE at this post. i know CTF and Themiraclebird will probably rage at this but pls try mage twinks WITHOUT arcane pets haha. good luck to you.

zwapper
12-04-2013, 10:04 AM
heres my answer.

rogue-a dmg dealer that takes little to no skill to use if u know how to use a combo
mage- due tolow hp and armor the hardest to play, takes most skill to use due to all different skill builds for pvp, and having to try to stay alive most the time lol.

My explanation: I am talking about end game pvp but mainly twinks. ive noticed most rogues dont care about anyone else and wait for their team to lower an opponents hp and then go in and use aimed/nox/shadow pierce combo. this is dumb and unrespectful. and to everyone i did this to as well, im sorry. Warriors get hated on a lot because of their heal. GUESS WHAT GUYS, hes meant to be a tank. low kills most the time but some have played for a while and get quite a few kills. Mage twinks die the most at MOST levels. some are good but you have to have good gear to just stay alive. To stay alive AND get kills you guys have my respect. i made a mage twink 2 days ago so i just realized, "hey this is hard!"

ROGUES: do not RAGE at this post. i know CTF and Themiraclebird will probably rage at this but pls try mage twinks WITHOUT arcane pets haha. good luck to you.

That's why i love to use mage, they are challenging and their skills are pretty cool.

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 10:07 AM
That's why i love to use mage, they are challenging and their skills are pretty cool.

btw thanks for help on lvl 23 skill build for mage :) friend me at Reclaim :D

Crescentwind
12-04-2013, 10:28 AM
rouge in 1v1 combat while warrior in team war/ guild war..

zwapper
12-04-2013, 10:42 AM
saribeau: np, its my pleasure.

try to practice your timing and youll be great on mages..

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 10:49 AM
saribeau: np, its my pleasure.

try to practice your timing and youll be great on mages..

:) well i will try the build you suggested, but i love all out force, so im deciding if i wanna go crit and no heal with fire light and ice. right now im ice and light for attack skills. curse isnt my thing and i dont care to much about kdr anymore. but if my kdr go negative ill make it positive with curse and then go back.

zwapper
12-04-2013, 11:05 AM
that build also a good one. you know hotstop?? i think shes using that build and she is pretty awesome on that. she got more kills than mine, but of course she has big problem over curse user. but in general that build is a good choice. once i use that build but due to rampant ganging i come up with curse build.

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 11:07 AM
that build also a good one. you know hotstop?? i think shes using that build and she is pretty awesome on that. she got more kills than mine, but of course she has big problem over curse user. but in general that build is good choice. once i use that build but due to rampant ganging i come up with curse build.

urm hotspot from lvl 13? is that the one?

zwapper
12-04-2013, 11:10 AM
nope hotstop lvl 23

Saribeau
12-04-2013, 11:13 AM
i know she is now...but it could be a different person. for some reason i remember her at 13 with atomiton

Fauksuras
12-05-2013, 03:38 AM
heres my answer.

I somewhat agree except that warriors are actually easiest class to play. Rogues are harder to play than warrior. Don't confuse the fact that some (many) just steal kills and kite with ease to play.

Rogue vs rogue is basically luck and who crits first, but vs the other classes there's little details involved, like conserving mana, attacking at right moment, picking up packs at right times as not to overlap them. Regenning mana fast enough as to not die when your opponent returns looking for the cheap kill. Pet choice for specific matchups. Pet selection alone is a variable in match ups.

Warrior pvp can be done in a flowchart (but im too lazy to make one), but basically.
Start - > vb-> attack until next part-> at 40% health HoR-> if needed do juggernaut - > repeat until mage shield is down or rogue is out of mana.

Mages are hella hard to play though.

Xbadboyx
12-09-2013, 06:28 PM

indeed, but still if warriors used the right skills they will be deadly in 1 vs 1 also 5 vs 5.
easiest pvp class to learn is rogues other classes are balanced but hard to learn . dmg rules

Flexican
12-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Rogues are the best class if you know how to use them. Their are certain to use for against each class..

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Flexican
12-11-2013, 01:32 PM
*Builds.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Swoozay
12-12-2013, 06:24 AM
Warriors = super saiyan
Rogues and mages = krillin

Ishtmeet
12-12-2013, 10:23 AM
not at all.. :/ in 5v5 2 tanks are sufficent, 2 mages 1 rogue or 2r 1m

Desperoto
12-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Every class has his role, u see it in fights like:
2 warrios and 3 rogues VS 5 warriors. First team wins
2 warriors, 1 mage and 2 rogues VS 2 warriors and 3 rogues. First team wins

Soundlesskill
12-12-2013, 03:21 PM
Every class has it's pros and it's cons. There's no "better" class, simply a class you will be most comfortable with.

The Tank

Pros:

Long survivial
Great flagger
Best heal
Good in group fights

Cons:

Low damage
Slow killing
Spends a lot of pots

The Tank is a class for someone who likes the thrill of being The Last Man Standing. Also if you like protecting a mate's life and flagging. The HP and armor is a great advantage for doing just that.

The Mage

Pros:

Mana heal
Supporting
Good damage and DPS
Unlimited mana
Mob control

Cons:

Squishy
Low armor

ATM, the mage class has very high damage, so there is not that many cons. However, it is a very hard class to play in comparison to ex. the rouge.
It's great if you like the support and the PvE part of AL.

The Rouge

Pros:

High crit
Fast skill CD
Best single target class
Range skills

Cons:

Squishy
Low HP
Low mana
'Worst heal skill'

The rouge is for someone who wants to go in for the kill. Having focus on one single target and taking it out fast and swiftly. It's good for PvE and the fastest PvP killer. A rouge can easily one shoot a mage or another rouge. Therefore also great for 1v1s

Conclusion:

It will always be that mages kill rouges, rouges kill tanks, tanks kill mages. It's the way STS has decided to balance the PvP.

Ishtmeet
12-15-2013, 10:44 AM
Voicy i disagree with ur conclusion. I've a full legend warrior . I can kill any rogue with no arcane/myth pet.. if cant believe pm me ingame:- shinyteeths. i bet 100k

Trenton
12-15-2013, 10:52 AM
It will always be that mages kill rouges, rouges kill tanks, tanks kill mages. It's the way STS has decided to balance the PvP. Where did you pull this from?

Zeus
12-15-2013, 11:01 AM
Where did you pull this from?

End game, the rest doesn't matter.

Anyways, that statement is true. And, that's the basic combat triangle. Of course, if you're a pro rogue, you can most likely beat an average Mage and so forth.

Vystirch
12-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Best PvP class is... [suspenseful music and pause]

TWINKS!

-Vys

Trenton
12-15-2013, 01:16 PM
End game, the rest doesn't matter.

Anyways, that statement is true. And, that's the basic combat triangle. Of course, if you're a pro rogue, you can most likely beat an average Mage and so forth. So a pro mage with all upgraded mythic and L31 runic flare can beat an all upgraded mythic with 31 bow pro rogue? I guess I haven't done enough endgame, every decent mage I've ever seen has won some, but rogues tend to win more. Sorry bout that Dx

Zeus
12-15-2013, 07:40 PM
So a pro mage with all upgraded mythic and L31 runic flare can beat an all upgraded mythic with 31 bow pro rogue? I guess I haven't done enough endgame, every decent mage I've ever seen has won some, but rogues tend to win more. Sorry bout that Dx

You've been seeing some mages with either not the proper spec, or just plain sucky, lol.

Soundlesskill
12-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Voicy i disagree with ur conclusion. I've a full legend warrior . I can kill any rogue with no arcane/myth pet.. if cant believe pm me ingame:- shinyteeths. i bet 100k

Lol?

Soundlesskill
12-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Where did you pull this from?

Because it's each others weakness..
Hp -> dmg weakness
Dmg weak vs stun
Hp -> overpowering stun

Haligali
12-16-2013, 05:18 AM
I dont agree with rogues are squishy. They got decent armor and high dodge, you have a good chance to avoid every second attack.

Robhawk
12-16-2013, 05:45 AM
I dont agree with rogues are squishy. They got decent armor and high dodge, you have a good chance to avoid every second attack.

...and every few seconds healthpots... a full myth mage with 2 offense skills cant kill a rogue runnin around for the pots while beeing cursed and when curse is over BAM 1 combo mage dead... well...

Haligali
12-16-2013, 05:53 AM
...and every few seconds healthpots... a full myth mage with 2 offense skills cant kill a rogue runnin around for the pots while beeing cursed and when curse is over BAM 1 combo mage dead... well...

What combo? I got 3800 hp with arcane staff. A rogue with mythic daggers can crit me on the very first aimed shot 3600, it happens a lot, dont even need to stack aimed for more crit chance. (i remember in season 2-3, rogues used this trick) And if he got a pet summoned - which is quite likely, haha - pet hits me 200 and im dead.

Robhawk
12-16-2013, 06:50 AM
What combo? I got 3800 hp with arcane staff. A rogue with mythic daggers can crit me on the very first aimed shot 3600, it happens a lot, dont even need to stack aimed for more crit chance. (i remember in season 2-3, rogues used this trick) And if he got a pet summoned - which is quite likely, haha - pet hits me 200 and im dead.

Im with you...
I hate those rogues just runnin around without any sort of teamplay just waitin for the cheap kill, not contributing anything to the team... They drop no health but cry for mana! They do their own thing and brake the team cause its going to be a 3on4!

Honestly, im fine with just warriors and mages in my team because normally mages n warriors provide good teamplay in opposite to most rogues.

Soundlesskill
12-16-2013, 09:02 AM

Well, maybe you encounter more rouges with mythic daggers. They have around 3,8k HP.

Marchelim
12-16-2013, 09:31 AM
What skill should we use on rogue ?

Soundlesskill
12-16-2013, 11:18 AM
What skill should we use on rogue ?

Go check out the rouge sections, I'm sure there's a lot of different builds :)