PDA

View Full Version : Character Stats and Controls

NEIN
11-28-2013, 01:18 PM
I've been looking for an option to reset my stats the entire day... and the only thing I found, was an old thread about it, a request which has been rejected. Why the hell would you guys reject such brilliant idea? Yes, having bad stats pisses the hell out of me, as stupid as this may sound. And no, I refuse to hide them, because that's like holding a banner that says "I'm ashamed to show my stats because they suck".

Most of us started without knowing the stats would be counted and shown in some place... rushed in pvp and pve for nothing, got ourselves lots of deaths. Well, we don't want to look like noobs, but we're not going to waste another week leveling up a new character. Plus, I'm not going to find a new name, I want to use my current.
I tried to go back to the low level monsters to get some kills so that it wouldn't look so bad, but hell, when we don't get xp from them, the kills don't count either - why the hell?!

Now about the controls part... I try to charge and I end up talking to some npc and having all the monsters hitting me in the background. Do you realize how annoying this is?!

You would make alot of money from people spending platinums to reset their stats, but even if you didn't want that to happen, u could at least allow them to earn kills from low level monsters, for the pve stats at least. >_>

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Why are numbers in names not allowed? You do realize that alot of players don't even play this game because all the good names are taken, right?

Heroelite
12-01-2013, 08:29 PM
I've been looking for an option to reset my stats the entire day... and the only thing I found, was an old thread about it, a request which has been rejected. Why the hell would you guys reject such brilliant idea? Yes, having bad stats pisses the hell out of me, as stupid as this may sound. And no, I refuse to hide them, because that's like holding a banner that says "I'm ashamed to show my stats because they suck".

Most of us started without knowing the stats would be counted and shown in some place... rushed in pvp and pve for nothing, got ourselves lots of deaths. Well, we don't want to look like noobs, but we're not going to waste another week leveling up a new character. Plus, I'm not going to find a new name, I want to use my current.
I tried to go back to the low level monsters to get some kills so that it wouldn't look so bad, but hell, when we don't get xp from them, the kills don't count either - why the hell?!

Now about the controls part... I try to charge and I end up talking to some npc and having all the monsters hitting me in the background. Do you realize how annoying this is?!

You would make alot of money from people spending platinums to reset their stats, but even if you didn't want that to happen, u could at least allow them to earn kills from low level monsters, for the pve stats at least. >_>

Thanks in advance.

p.s. Why are numbers in names not allowed? You do realize that alot of players don't even play this game because all the good names are taken, right?

What I want to know is how one can be rushed in pve

Schnitzel
12-01-2013, 10:47 PM

Thanks in advance.

Answer to your P.S. question: Its because then it would increase the possibility of people having similar names and people impersonating others to the point that even the devs probably wont know who is the real "original" player with the name. <-- thats how i would explain it..

and..how do people get rushed in PvE? unless by PvE you mean CTF?

TheGodQueen
12-07-2013, 02:30 AM
I dont agree to reset stats, or it wouldn't take much to look "pro"

LEVEL ONE
12-09-2013, 01:41 PM
I dont agree to reset stats, or it wouldn't take much to look "pro"

Apa would probably commit suicide.

I agree on getting rid off the "no xp gain = no kill" rule though. Leaderboards are a joke anyway.

Xyzther
12-14-2013, 12:37 AM
What I want to know is how one can be rushed in pve

Have you seen Koal work his magic

Jig
12-14-2013, 01:19 AM
Or some reset prestige thing, when you prestige from a lvl cap, you CAN still hold on to your items/vanities/ elite vanities, BUT you will be a lvl 1, and you gain maybe a different coloured name, or something that gives you something cool to show of.