PDA

View Full Version : Easy farming guide for newbs

Doomreaper
11-28-2013, 10:59 PM
An easy guide to farming for all new players in Arcane legends. This can be completed pretty easily for a group of lvl 10's.

Things you MUST have:

Healing spells/potions
pet turned OFF
Lepre/reroll/both
possibly multiple people

Step 1: enter le gold mine in Brackenridge forest
step 2: You can play through the map or just skip to the end.
step 3: At the end of gold mine, there is a boss by the name of Ghul bellybottom. If he has not spawned then go back and kill a couple mons
step 4: Surprisingly the next step is to wait
Waiting without killing Ghul (hitting a couple of times is fine) will make 3 minibosses spawn. These will spawn in the period of about three minutes (not sure about absolute time).
now the fun part
step 5: kill the minibosses
step 6: get awesome rewards (hopefully locked
you will need a reroll of some kind for this to work. The chances are actually very slim that you will get a locked but you will most likely find one after playing through a few times. Alteranate to Brackenridge village when you get frustrated.
step 7: sell awesome rewards
step 8: feel good that you accomplished something

My first guide. stay tuned for more.

Temarichan
11-28-2013, 11:45 PM
This can apply to higher levels too. But the problem is, lvl 10s won't be able to withstand a lot of dmg dealt from Ghul and the mini bosses. Lvl 36, like me, don't even loose 1% of health when I wait. Add "LOTS of healing pots".

Ian Avila Meris
11-29-2013, 05:33 AM
This can apply to higher levels too. But the problem is, lvl 10s won't be able to withstand a lot of dmg dealt from Ghul and the mini bosses. Lvl 36, like me, don't even loose 1% of health when I wait. Add "LOTS of healing pots".
i agree!