PDA

View Full Version : rouge stat and skill build

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
11-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Guys i need to know the best stat and skill build for rouge

Temarichan
11-29-2013, 01:21 AM
Full Dex for sure.

Of course. It ranges in different builds for each and every rogue.

My Passives are 5/5 Aglitly, Knowledge, Str, and Crit.

My skills are for pve and buff for elite so I have Shadow peircer, aimed shot, shadow veil and combat medic.

Skills are up to you. But full Dex and Passives with at least 5/5 knowledge, Str and agility are good basic rogue builds.

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
11-29-2013, 02:48 AM
Thanks

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
11-29-2013, 05:38 AM
Which is better trap or razor

Orageunas
11-29-2013, 06:21 AM
Which is better trap or razor
Both are good but if you think you are going to pvp I would choose razor.

Izz Hafiy Eddrusse
11-29-2013, 06:31 AM
Thanks

Beelzebewb
11-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Contrary to what some say, it may help for you to go 4:2 or 5:1 on Dex:Str, simply because that health is more likely to save your life than a few percent of dodge. Going full Dex turns you into a glass cannon, which is not good at all. I focus dodge in my build, and have a base of around 55%, with 20% from Razor when it's up. Combine that with Traps ability to reduce enemy hit chance, and also pet passive that does the same, and you become nigh untouchable at times.

For your build, it depends on what weapon style you like best. I prefer swords, so I go for Shadow Peircer (5), Razor Shield (5), Shadow Veil (5), and Trap (5). More than enough utility there, I do not need the Combat Medic due to Peircer passive. There is enough Cc to happily keep 80% of the enemy under your thumb during prolonged fights. Dex, crit, and damage passives would go with that build.

The most important part, however, of a strong build, is how you play. Practice what works, do not be afraid to try new tactics, and experiment to find the optimum method for you. Does luring work best for you? Are you not hitting the HP button enough? Are you drawing too much aggro too fast? Solutions for these all require you adjust your playstyle, so make sure you don't expect your gear and skills to do all of the work!

Avshow
11-29-2013, 10:27 AM
use 5 kills build , good for pve and pvp both, save ur plat to respec

pierce nox, veil, heal pack ,aim, then passive dex ,int, str

Lui Delos Santos
11-30-2013, 01:30 AM
simple but my advise is take the razor sheild..its the only way for you to run/skip mobs alone in elite oltgar,shuyal maps.