PDA

View Full Version : Questions on making a twink account - item transferring help needed

blaze5786
11-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Sooo I finally collected lvl 3 twink items because I wanted to make a new lvl 3 twink account. But I have a few queries which I would greatly appreciate help with.

1) If you are making a brand new account (not new character slot) and make it to lvl 3 and trade 1mil worth of stuff to that account for free, would I be banned for suspicious activity?
2) Can you access pvp maps straight from the world map when you're lvl 3?
3) Is lvl 3 able to receive gifts or be able to trade? I realised that when I met new players lvl 1 in windmoore city, I couldn't trade or give them things

THANKS!

Temarichan
11-29-2013, 02:50 AM
1) you cannot trade or gift until your lvl 5. And even if you were lvl 5 with a 100 million gold, STS would not do that unless they have evidence of suspicious activity. The only way youll be able to receive things is if your acc is connected and your able to skim through bracken to Travelers outpost, where you can access your stash.
2) I've tried accessing pvp maps at lvl 2. It worked. But trust me when I say it's a bare world
3) Level 5 can only trade or gift.

blaze5786
11-29-2013, 03:19 AM
Thanks, I guess I will have to make a new character slot then :)

Rare
11-29-2013, 08:04 AM
1) you cannot trade or gift until your lvl 5. And even if you were lvl 5 with a 100 million gold, STS would not do that unless they have evidence of suspicious activity. The only way youll be able to receive things is if your acc is connected and your able to skim through bracken to Travelers outpost, where you can access your stash.
2) I've tried accessing pvp maps at lvl 2. It worked. But trust me when I say it's a bare world
3) Level 5 can only trade or gift.

That's not really true. I think "suspicious" activity is pretty vague. I had an alt locked for transferring 20k gold. It's an auto lock.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Temarichan
11-29-2013, 09:05 AM
That's not really true. I think "suspicious" activity is pretty vague. I had an alt locked for transferring 20k gold. It's an auto lock.

I transferred like 100k to a twink lvl 5 that I was leveling and I didn't encounter any problems. I have done many transfers around my alts and for people, nothing happened.

najcomp
11-29-2013, 11:24 AM
I once transfer 100k into my lvl5 twink account(i ask my friend to transfer it)and i got banned because of suspicious activity and need to send ticket to sts to make me enable to trade again.

Venom
11-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Low level characters on a new email = trade blocks on big amounts. Low level character on same email = no problem. Put him in a guild, access items and gold thru stash. That's how people have lvl 1 twinks.

Rare
11-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Low level characters on a new email = trade blocks on big amounts. Low level character on same email = no problem. Put him in a guild, access items and gold thru stash. That's how people have lvl 1 twinks.

It's not even new accounts. Mine got blocked on an account I created during the limited release. But yes, it was a level 5 alt.

Honestly, you can transfer the items, get blocked, then email support. It took one business day to unlock mine.

Uzii
11-29-2013, 04:28 PM

Well i transfered around 250k from one email account to another, one of them was lvl 16 and one caped toon, back and forth and nothing happend, no block....