PDA

View Full Version : Farewell..from Larissa

Larissa
11-29-2013, 04:33 AM
I'm posting here because most of the people I know PVP hehe

Not sure if people still remember me :P, it's been awhile since I played..

But after thinking it over I think it's time to quit......

It has been a long journey since the first time I started to play DL...

I have meet many cool people during the time I have played.

It's sad that time has come to part ways from DL :(

I wasn't much of a farmer for items but I had a passion to PVP :)

Wanted to say special thanks to Monarchival for being a really good friend to me!
I didn't have any real friends playing this game and was just a loner from the start. Monarchival was my first friend in this game and I will miss playing with you :P

I will miss all my friends;

Monarchival, Siri, Clara, Ebachee, Atoz, Cassius, Klu, Lordraven, Khamel, Jiggy, Heabekr, Tatya, Bjolt, Roobee, Calxxx, Dedlok, Godmodgrotesk, Harrydotter, Judgement, Negitoro, Nkassassin, Sinfulplayboy, Svlad, Thren, Totallymad, undeadmikey, Vigijung, Winterkate, Wtfbro

Probably missing more but this is on top of my head lol

I will miss being a PVP player in DL.. Had lots of fun burning people with my Critical Aura build :P
I won't be missing the brim though haha..........

Most of you are probably wondering what am I going to do with my Elder Blood????
Most likely will end up selling it which I will post on the Market Thread but might take awhile a bit lazy.. but people with interest send me a private message but don't expect a quick response haha..

Also my fortune!! I will be giving away 20M + to my dear friend Monarchival hehe... Come claim your prize!!!

All the best to DL peeps :)

Luv lots,
Larissa

TTen C-Ring
11-29-2013, 11:47 AM
Bye bye :sorrow:

monarchival
11-30-2013, 04:54 PM
Awww larissa :'(
I really miss the old times previous cap when we would ctf all the time.
Just a little background for those who dont know. I met larissa in ctf a long time ago. She was a good ctfer and guildless so I thought she would make a good recruit. I was an officer in eclipse at the time and tried to recruit her but she went to join a friend in another guild. A lil while later I saw her in ctf again and this time guildless again. So I asked why and she says her friend wasnt online much. So I invited her to eclipse and she joined. She was my first recruit ever and I was so proud I recruited such a good player. ofc we became best friends and always ctf tog.
Im so sad u decided to quit but I understand u need to focus on rl.
Please drop by once in a blue moon to say hi to ur old buddy :)
Btw....its kharmel....khamel....lol
Gonna miss u lar :'(

Larissa
12-01-2013, 07:53 AM
after seeing you in the game today it really hit the spot mon! sad... now your a billionaire hehe Takecare!

Flareblitz
12-01-2013, 04:10 PM
hehe you mentioned me :)

see ya in game babes

Unknowable
12-01-2013, 04:24 PM
What you username ?? Cause if u play ctf most of then know me :P well take care in rl ;)

atoz
12-01-2013, 08:31 PM
I'll never forget you larii!! Thanks for the nice memories.

monarchival
12-02-2013, 03:44 AM
after seeing you in the game today it really hit the spot mon! sad... now your a billionaire hehe Takecare!

Ikr....I felt so sad as ur transferring ur gold cos it was like damn....this is really happening. :(
I alrdy bought a sinister mask....haha. ty so much for ur friendship....and ur gold ;)
And I forgot to take a ss of us one last time so u better drop by again!

I'm Siri
12-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Bye my twin girl. Lot of players quit this game. No surprise u go thou:) cos I may be the next:)

Roobee
12-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Aw larissa I'll miss you, you mentioned me I feel special we had good moments in dl also and pvp moments also I hope one day we can revive those one day again. ♥ take care