View Full Version : L75

Misfit
11-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, I recently leveled my bird to 75 to pvp. I want to know a few things. One is can i survive in endgame if I do not have a swift set. Next, is there any alternative to a swift set that will still give me a chance at winning (I'm poor). Finally, should I or can I cap with 10 thrashers? I think this is possible because with a good party at valley, one thrasher can get you 10k xp (2x xp helps a lot), and 10 thrashers x 10k xp each = 100k xp.

Thanks-
Thebigboo

Caiahar
11-29-2013, 10:26 AM
Hi ben.

You can survive. How do you think my bird did at 74 with flying set for so long? Going 76 is not necessary. I know many good birds who are 76 that prefer using the swift talon set over elite bow, you could get swift talon set at that level and pvp with it. You also could use swift bow if you feel the need to kill. Going 76 isn't neccesary just for elite bow. Swift talon set is OP enough ;)
A good replacement would be lvl 75 uncrafted flying set, or the 73 flying set. (73 flying set is hard to use endgame and requires many skills)

Misfit
11-29-2013, 10:49 AM
Okay! Thanks shadow :D

IGN Storm
11-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Don't depend on your party to cap. Mega Maze is the way to go since I hardly find any decent Lost Valley games any more. 10 Thrashers x 30 plat a piece = 300 plat. Instead drop the plat on running Mega Maze for 3 hours which should get you to at least 4/5 of the way there, if not all the way. Endgame is doable with a Phoenix Bow, Flying Dragon Basinet, and lvl 73 Flying Dragon armor which is the cheapest viable gear out there.

Caiahar
11-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Don't depend on your party to cap. Mega Maze is the way to go since I hardly find any decent Lost Valley games any more. 10 Thrashers x 30 plat a piece = 300 plat. Instead drop the plat on running Mega Maze for 3 hours which should get you to at least 4/5 of the way there, if not all the way. Endgame is doable with a Phoenix Bow, Flying Dragon Basinet, and lvl 73 Flying Dragon armor which is the cheapest viable gear out there.

He's lucky he has me and how other friends :P

All for one, and one for all.

Extreme
11-29-2013, 06:32 PM
Hi ben.

You can survive. How do you think my bird did at 74 with flying set for so long? Going 76 is not necessary. I know many good birds who are 76 that prefer using the swift talon set over elite bow, you could get swift talon set at that level and pvp with it. You also could use swift bow if you feel the need to kill. Going 76 isn't neccesary just for elite bow. Swift talon set is OP enough ;)
A good replacement would be lvl 75 uncrafted flying set, or the 73 flying set. (73 flying set is hard to use endgame and requires many skills)

I wouldn't actually say bow is OPer than Talon, since they just root blast.

Caiahar
11-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Hi ben.

I wouldn't actually say bow is OPer than Talon, since they just root blast.
Pffffft, how do you think I kill? ;)

IGN Storm
11-30-2013, 09:32 PM

Dodge

Caiahar
11-30-2013, 11:22 PM

Dodge
Nah, I can't dodge to save my life :P
I'm not dodgey, all the time the kills I made I have a tiny bit health left. I dont rely on dodge.

IGN Storm
12-01-2013, 12:30 AM
I'm not dodgey, all the time the kills I made I have a tiny bit health left. I dont rely on dodge.

Luck

Caiahar
12-01-2013, 10:03 AM

Luck

You might be right, considering I ALWAYS wear Big Luck when fighting!
;)