PDA

View Full Version : warrior speed kill skill needed

asimauara
11-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Rogues have one mages have one warriors don't skyward smash does not cut it as a speed kill skill and the leader boards show it top times are mainly done by rogue and mage please implement a new warrior skill its much needed?

Sokpuppet
11-29-2013, 11:10 AM
This would make warriors ridiculously OP... The whole point of being a warrior is being able to take all the damage while your teammates deal the damage. If you can do both, nobody will ever choose to play as a rogue or a sorceror again

Ebezaanec
11-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Sky smash is a speed skill..

And btw, how does carrying all the armor make you faster?

asimauara
11-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Your not understanding the point of the post I'd like to see a fast skill for a warrior the skyward smash isto be a speed kill skill and it is up until you hit the ground and the skill makes your stay in place for 1.063 seconds when a rogue uses its dash skill it can be used almost immediately after its executed and a warrior can move fast carrying all that armor by the hot coals he's embraced!

Zeus
11-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Your not understanding the point of the post I'd like to see a fast skill for a warrior the skyward smash isto be a speed kill skill and it is up until you hit the ground and the skill makes your stay in place for 1.063 seconds when a rogue uses its dash skill it can be used almost immediately after its executed and a warrior can move fast carrying all that armor by the hot coals he's embraced!

When a rogue uses a speed skill (shadow pierce) there is a global cooldown of 1 second to ALL of the rogue's skills.

Also, last time I checked, if you do not charge skyward smash, you can move right after you speed ahead with it.

For the top times, there are maps which include a warrior and require warriors as well.

Commanderkeen
11-29-2013, 05:56 PM
When a rogue uses a speed skill (shadow pierce) there is a global cooldown of 1 second to ALL of the rogue's skills.

Also, last time I checked, if you do not charge skyward smash, you can move right after you speed ahead with it.

For the top times, there are maps which include a warrior and require warriors as well.

Yup. As long as you don't charge your all good.

Ebezaanec
11-29-2013, 06:01 PM

Maybe you are the one not understanding?

Warriors are naturally slow.. Don't even compare a bulky warrior to a swift, agile rogue. Those two are stark contrasts of each other. It wouldn't be plausible to have a warrior close to being as fast as a rogue.

And tell me how it is much needed? If its just for Lb (not really), then it really isn't needed.

Btw: i don't get the hot coals reference :confused:

bhutkeyur
12-02-2013, 04:13 AM

Which specific map? an Why warrior needed in that map?

Crescentwind
12-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Rogues have one mages have one warriors don't skyward smash does not cut it as a speed kill skill and the leader boards show it top times are mainly done by rogue and mage please implement a new warrior skill its much needed?

Warrior = Strength - Power, to be able to absorb enormous amount of damage and at the same time do massive damage as well. Their basic role is as a tank.. Just think for a tank literally, speed is not their thing..
Rouge = Dex - Agility, critical, doing swift attack and can able to kill an opponent @ a speed of light. Their basic role is as a hitter/assassin. Attack speed is involve coz they need to kill their opponent as fast as they can - and perhaps without being noticed. A good example is mortred and drowranger in dota rofl :)
Mage = Spell caster/magic. No further explanation needed.

Strenght is for life while dex/agility is for speed

technically people should expect rouge to be top of kill in LB since that's their nature.. and mage 2nd of it...