PDA

View Full Version : Hello, need help with plat

wooturtles
11-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Hi, I've recently started to play this game on my android phone and it's really addicting... already have 2 chars on lvl 18 :D and I decided to buy some plat... but I can't since i'm from Europe, so if anyone is willing to buy me some plat I'd really appreciate it. I'll pay you via paypal (platinum price + $5). I'll only consider people with >200 posts ;)

nazgulking
11-15-2010, 02:49 PM
A dev answered to a similar post, or maybe even you, that this requests are reason of banning. I feel the BANHAMMER getting closer to crush you...

wooturtles
11-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Why would I get banned for this? O.o I just want to play the game...

nazgulking
11-15-2010, 03:00 PM
iam looking for someone who is going to buy me plat ^^

i will pay you via paypal for like dunno make a suggestion what your service will cost me ^^

thanks in advance

Sorry, we ban for this. No account sharing, it is a CS nightmare.

That's why, sorry :(

Justg
11-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Amazon Payment service should be international... are you not able to buy from www.pocketlegends.com? Where are you located?

ZeDDiE
11-15-2010, 03:46 PM
My location is in Gothenburg, Sweden and I was able to buy plat with just a standard VISA card. It seems that some people do have problem with 'Amazon payment' in Sweden, on a forum located in Sweden a couple of dudes have asked me the same thing as the OP does in this thread.

I know that you guys on 'Spacetime Studios' have said that you will use 'Amazon Payment' only (atleast for the beta) but since you have released your game for Android a 'Google Checkout' system would also be in place.

Typhee
11-15-2010, 03:59 PM
I'm from Switzerland and have no problem to buy plat from Apple Store...