PDA

View Full Version : NativeX Paid Offers

Orchero
11-29-2013, 12:10 PM
NativeX only seems to award platinum for their paid offers 50% of the time. Perhaps they should only be allowed to do free offers for spacetimes games. Or perhaps a new vendor should be sought out? Either way something should happen, because as ive seen I am not the only person affected by this.

Schnitzel
11-29-2013, 01:26 PM
wow works 50% of the time?
it works -100000% of the time for me

Orchero
11-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Wow ...really thats bad

Samhayne
11-29-2013, 03:06 PM
Free offer providers do some work to make sure they are not exploitable. Sometimes this can score false positives and prevent payouts.

Please see this support article for help in addressing free offer issues with the provider. NativeX was previously w3i (hence the name of the article):

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-completed-w3i-offers-but-i-never-got-my-platinum-

Orchero
11-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Ive tried their free offers which worked fine, however as soon as I complete a paid offer im stuck without rewards. I have already seen the support article and have followed its instructions exactly as posted. I have had no reply from their support in 24 hours. I dont think they should be completely removed, just their so called 'paid' offers that lure you in to spend money without dishing out the rewards as promised and in a reasonable amount of time.

Desperoto
11-29-2013, 06:17 PM
It works pretty good on Ios, for me they work like 80% of the time

Orchero
11-30-2013, 01:40 PM
Lol, their customer support is utter garbage. They dont respond to their email/support tickets. This only causes me to spam their inbox further, until they finally decide to answer at least one on my emails. After the 3 days is up tomorrow, I will be filing a complaint against them with the better business bureau.

Fusionstrike
11-30-2013, 11:34 PM
I've gotten the offers to work most of the time this way on iOS.

1. Select offer and kick off download of app
2. Wait for download to complete
3. Return to offer for that app through PL
4. This time in App Store it will have "open" button because it's already installed. Open it.
5. Use the app for about a minute, then exit.
6. Return to PL and check whether plat was awarded.

Usually you will have the plat in my experience. If not, you can repeat steps 3 through 6 and odds are it'll work the second time.