PDA

View Full Version : Plat bonus offer

officiallyjun
11-29-2013, 03:29 PM
im excitited when read sts would give another plat bonus offer, but all i see is the same offer like last bonus event. Am i the only one have the same choice? i wish i got some different bonus offer from native x or else.

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

HeartlessR
11-29-2013, 04:03 PM
lol. It seems nativex stopped giving my android offers. Because i checked my brothers iphone earlier and he has like 30 offers from this week. STS should really plan these events and get in touch with nativex and find out when nativex has a bunch of offers planned to release for countries and Then release the double plat offer event. As of now this is as waste of a event to alot of people.

Desperoto
11-29-2013, 06:20 PM
lol. It seems nativex stopped giving my android offers. Because i checked my brothers iphone earlier and he has like 30 offers from this week. STS should really plan these events and get in touch with nativex and find out when nativex has a bunch of offers planned to release for countries and Then release the double plat offer event. As of now this is as waste of a event to alot of people.
Yes IoS gives a lot more offers...

xXz21
11-29-2013, 07:02 PM
Yes IoS gives a lot more offers...

Android too. but when u download all u need wait for get more.. is the same with apple... people can't buy another phone only for make offers theys should put new offers for all people when this release.

officiallyjun
11-30-2013, 02:09 AM
last plat bonus offer i got 560 plat from buying a $7 book..im lookin something like this actually :D

RyFG
11-30-2013, 04:20 AM
There is this offer on kobo app which fork out 784 plats , it say 3 pounds at least so how much I need to purchase it ?

Desperoto
11-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Android too. but when u download all u need wait for get more.. is the same with apple... people can't buy another phone only for make offers theys should put new offers for all people when this release.

Android doesn't, u have to wait for 10 years to get another offer that gives u 1 plat. Apple gives every week a few offers that gives u 10+ plat

officiallyjun
11-30-2013, 09:54 AM
There is this offer on kobo app which fork out 784 plats , it say 3 pounds at least so how much I need to purchase it ?

i dont see any $3 book..so ill pay for any $8 to get my bonus from kobo.

Vertuldo
11-30-2013, 10:08 AM

Yah. It also asked me to buy 3 pounds worth of book to get the plat reward which I did. However, my plats have not arrived yet. It says pending. :-(