PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for only $1

Cahaun
11-29-2013, 05:52 PM
As the title states, BF:BC2 is on sale for only a dollar in Origin. Seems like a very good deal no?

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Oh nice! Too bad i don't PC game lol.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Cahaun
11-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh nice! Too bad i don't PC game lol.

My computer is very bad (Very) at gaming at the moment, but I'll be replacing the GPU soon so it should work out later.

razerfingers
11-29-2013, 08:14 PM
My computer is very bad (Very) at gaming at the moment, but I'll be replacing the GPU soon so it should work out later.

I bought battlefield 3 for $5 from origin a couple months back.

xXz21
02-10-2014, 02:18 PM
yeah ea games put the best offers all the time ;)

Cahaun
02-15-2014, 09:22 AM
yeah ea games put the best offers all the time ;)
I beg to differ on the case that EA puts out the best offers of all time. While Origin does put out some really good sales, they are basically outclassed and outsaled by the...

xXz21
02-15-2014, 02:00 PM
I beg to differ on the case that EA puts out the best offers of all time. While Origin does put out some really good sales, they are basically outclassed and outsaled by the...

origin start in 2010 i think or 2011 before BF3 release.

Steam start maybe in 2002-2004? i don't remember. steam have more members and sell more obviusly. but never are going to see in steam Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 5$ Valve have good offers in theys game but obviusly steam haven't control for all games.

EA GAMES have good offers im not talking about origin this is a platform for buy games. is not only EA GAMES.

steam is a platform.

i have 2, origin and steam :) many games. and i can say EA GAMES offers are best than another company. (maybe valve have similar but VALVE is not steam. steam is the platform and valve the company) (CS, Left 4 Dead)

My acc if u wanna add me:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xXz21Xx?l=spanish
Origin: xXz21

Cahaun
02-15-2014, 08:21 PM
origin start in 2010 i think or 2011 before BF3 release.

Steam start maybe in 2002-2004? i don't remember. steam have more members and sell more obviusly. but never are going to see in steam Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare in 5$ Valve have good offers in theys game but obviusly steam haven't control for all games.

EA GAMES have good offers im not talking about origin this is a platform for buy games. is not only EA GAMES.

steam is a platform.

i have 2, origin and steam :) many games. and i can say EA GAMES offers are best than another company. (maybe valve have similar but VALVE is not steam. steam is the platform and valve the company) (CS, Left 4 Dead)

My acc if u wanna add me:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/xXz21Xx?l=spanish
Origin: xXz21

I see what you're saying now. Thanks for the clarifications.

I sent you a friend request since you offered, and because I'm always willing to do so for a fellow forum user.

xXz21
02-17-2014, 01:48 PM
I see what you're saying now. Thanks for the clarifications.

I sent you a friend request since you offered, and because I'm always willing to do so for a fellow forum user.

yeah we can play anytime if u want :D

Cahaun
02-17-2014, 06:00 PM
yeah we can play anytime if u want :D

Good to have you added now. I'm sure we can play together sometime.