PDA

View Full Version : NativeX down for the Week?

Temarichan
11-29-2013, 06:14 PM
I think I've waited an email since Monday morning for NativeX to redeem my free plat. And they're usually spotless by redeeming them within 3 days.
Is the reason behind double exp and bonus plat offers because it's a Thanksgiving break for the 2 companies? If so, I understand the delay and I will question no further but to wait.
I've sent a few emails to Native on both my iPod and iPad these couple days.
iPad running on latest iOS 7 and iPod touch 4g running 6.1.4 iOS. No jail broken.

I'd like this question by a dev or mod unless your absolutely sure your correct.

Not against Spacetime or NativeX of course. I'm just concerned that I haven't received an email from them confirming that they have redeemed my pending apps because I would be delighted to receive the plat :) .

Thank you very much!

keikali
11-29-2013, 06:26 PM
Temi, actually I emailed them before Thanksgiving (Wednesday) and they responded this early morning. I think they're just getting to the tickets that were submitted during yesterday maybe.

Temarichan
11-29-2013, 07:15 PM
So I guess I should wait for them to respond on Monday -_- cause I did send them an email in Wednesday was well lol.