PDA

View Full Version : Mostly about warriors.

ZeDDiE
11-15-2010, 03:57 PM
Greetings fellow bears.

I have rolled a warrior as I allways does when I join a MMo and I have some questions (not about builds though ;))

How has 'Spacetime Studios' been treating bears in PL, do 'SS' often change the way a warriors works, in other words, do they get nefed or buffed alot or do they mostly leave warriors and other classes alone.

I know that this game is in beta but it's kind of hard to farm gear and learn a class to it's maximum if it's in constantly changes.

Whats your take on the classes and especially warriors in PL?

Superzarop
11-16-2010, 05:06 PM
The classes dont change around much at all.
As for warriors, they are very fun to play, but you always need a stack of hp and mana potions ready as you will most likely be tanking.

icantgetkills
11-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Dex bears are amazing but expensive add my ig accounts i'll help you out lvl my bird ATM he's lvl 20

ING:: icangetkillz
Stophamertime
Icantgetkillz

Arterra
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM
bear= stun heaven. str in general= awesome :D

combine them and you get a rock solid hammer to hit baddies with lol

juhnken773
11-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Andriod is now in beta but pl has been out for a long while now.

Bears are a fun class they are flexable in any build.
Like arterra said, stun heaven

ZeDDiE
11-17-2010, 03:35 AM
Yeah I know what a warrior is all about, I have played warriors in different MMOs for a long time now but with some games a warriors scales to much with the gear so when the end game start to give out gear that makes the warrior OP the developers start to nurf the abilities so that it will even out again but that aint that good for lower level players and it also means that you will have to relearn the way you play in end game.

This is both needed and a nuisance and I just wanted to know how 'SS' handeld the warriors in this game.