PDA

View Full Version : Why Its Time to Stock Up on Gems

Otomustam
11-30-2013, 03:34 AM
Hey guys this is my first time to post a topic and let me be clear this is just pure speculation. I think now is the time to stock up on gems and Spacetime will be nerfing the current system shortly most likely with the Winter Event. Heres why:

The current market price for gems in AL economy is below 10K this is BELOW the current Plat:Gold ratio that Spacetime has built in. Their current ratio being 1plat=1k gold 10 Essences=1 Gem=10 plat. This is BELOW Spacetimes set exchange rate, remember guys while this is an AWESOME game Spacetime is not a non-profit company out to make our lives more enjoyable with their fantastic game. Spacetime WANTS you to purchase essences with PLAT NOT GOLD its more profitable for them as a company. Since the cost of gems has gone down so dramatically they will drive up the price of Gems in the Gold economy thereby forcing a large number of users to switch back to purchasing essences with plat. Think back to when Gems were 20K Gold this EXCEEDED their current exchange rate of plat:gold 10plat=10k. THAT is the formula for success, Spacetime wants Gems to either exceed or match current exchange rates. Make sense? Again these are just my personal thoughts but id love to hear what your guys thoughts are.

P.S RSI new guild on the block is growing fast = )

Thanks,

Otomustam, Otamustam, and Atomustam

gumball3000
11-30-2013, 05:28 AM
I feel like you just want to sell your gems for 20k,

Commanderkeen
11-30-2013, 07:17 AM
If STS wanted us to purchase gems with plat they wouldn't have made them tradeable.

jhopper
11-30-2013, 07:53 AM
If STS wanted us to purchase gems with plat they wouldn't have made them tradeable.

Agree

Raghavbatra
11-30-2013, 08:27 AM
Sts makes money by super gems :cool:

HeartlessR
11-30-2013, 11:28 AM
5-10k is a healthy price for gems imo. Due to the fact of they don't got a level. So I can farm 5 gems and then farm 5 more on a twink while the others craft. Hence why there's such a overflow of them in auction. They SHOULD remain above 5k but you never know. The way a price drops is simply from people cutting eachother. Everyone so desperate to earn a extra 5k that everybody continues to cut by 100gold til price goes down. :/

Solid
11-30-2013, 11:38 AM
Keep in mind essences drop in EVERY map.

Milan Lame Man
11-30-2013, 11:19 PM
The only thing that would drive the price a bit is consumption... but with 24/48/12 hour timer with gear unusable, people just give up on getting 2nd/3rd/super gems.
Never seen that coming :p

Kakatoa91
12-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Well im happy to see price down.
Getting all my gears on all my avatars to super is not cheap lol.

I expect a little increase but not much only when new max lvl with new gear arrive.
By then people will have stock a lot of gems normally.

Frohnatur
12-01-2013, 01:00 AM
Its just like with Locked Crates... Nothing new here.

Lovingly
12-01-2013, 04:18 AM
I think they've made enough by making those 'rich ones' red headed and out patience waiting for their gear to craft