PDA

View Full Version : Christmas themed Guild Hall

Venom
11-30-2013, 08:27 AM
As topic says, we would really like a Christmas themed Guild Hall. Kinda bored of the same 3 guild halls available. Its a win win STS :) Should be easy to add!!!

Hinataa
11-30-2013, 08:29 AM
With christmas tree n lil elf n santa n glowing lights:dddd
i wanttt

Emmacheese
11-30-2013, 08:30 AM
I WANT! :cat: pleaseeeeeee sts <3

Xenobiotic
11-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Yes this please and don't forget about the snowflakes everywhere! (Everywhere as in everywhere in arlor)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

CrazyTank
11-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Replace eva with Santa¦

Hinataa
12-02-2013, 06:11 AM
Plsssss

Emmacheese
12-02-2013, 06:16 AM
Plsssssssssss ^^

Noobiam
12-02-2013, 07:41 AM
+1 for this. :)

nyknicks
12-04-2013, 07:11 PM
I WANT! :cat: pleaseeeeeee sts <3

Lol u emm u want this badly xD and I agree with u

Alfai
12-04-2013, 11:51 PM
This is cool!

Emmacheese
12-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Lol u emm u want this badly xD and I agree with u

Haha I doooooo! I think it will be awesome! If we don't get it I've been told I have to stand in the corner of the GH all day with my tree suit on >.<

keikali
12-05-2013, 09:06 AM
+1 on this.

But one suggestion to change, instead of having it STRICTLY a Christmas themed GH, why not have it revolve around STS"s holiday event schedule?

For example: Xmas Event next week, our GH will automatically switch to a Christmas theme. Valentine Day comes around, it automatically switches to this.

I for one would NOT MIND paying a bit more for something like this. Basically a GH that will change based on STS's event schedule. Keeps us from getting bored of the same usual stuff.

Ebezaanec
12-05-2013, 09:10 AM
Replace all the Guild Hall ale barrels with PURE eggnog :p

Maybe pots too? Hehe

Alfai
12-05-2013, 10:53 AM
+1 on this.

But one suggestion to change, instead of having it STRICTLY a Christmas themed GH, why not have it revolve around STS"s holiday event schedule?

For example: Xmas Event next week, our GH will automatically switch to a Christmas theme. Valentine Day comes around, it automatically switches to this.

I for one would NOT MIND paying a bit more for something like this. Basically a GH that will change based on STS's event schedule. Keeps us from getting bored of the same usual stuff.

Good suggestion except it wont be free definitely.
All GMs please restock your plats!

keikali
12-05-2013, 11:03 AM
Good suggestion except it wont be free definitely.
All GMs please restock your plats!

Definitely wouldn't mind paying a bit more than usual. I'd love to see something new and different. Keeps the game more interesting when you log in.

Haligali
12-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Would be cool to see more options on guild hall, with existing content reuse maybe wont be so difficult to implement. Christmas theme floor should be similar to nordr maps, beach themed guild hall similar to paradise pier etc..

nyknicks
12-05-2013, 05:31 PM
Haha I doooooo! I think it will be awesome! If we don't get it I've been told I have to stand in the corner of the GH all day with my tree suit on >.<

Lol I feel bad for u

Hinataa
12-06-2013, 08:07 AM
OHHHH VALENTINES DAY GH PURPLE PINK WITH LOTS OF HEARTS, OUR BOYS WOULD KILL US. We needed a lot of time to even make them give us purple gh for chrismas gift kkekekke. But more options on gh would be so amazing, n no emma u cant pretend to be tree u need to flag!

Emmacheese
12-06-2013, 08:10 AM
OHHHH VALENTINES DAY GH PURPLE PINK WITH LOTS OF HEARTS, OUR BOYS WOULD KILL US. We needed a lot of time to even make them give us purple gh for chrismas gift kkekekke. But more options on gh would be so amazing, n no emma u cant pretend to be tree u need to flag!

Nowayyyyyyyyyyy in hell would they let us! It was like pulling teeth getting a purple gh for a MONTH. .... Ok back to flagging lol <3

Abaskiiaf
12-08-2013, 09:03 PM
+1 on this.

Yes!