PDA

View Full Version : what do do at 36

MetalForce
11-30-2013, 08:54 AM
So I'm about to hit cap (thanks to double xp weekend!) On my first toon, and I'm wondering where to go from there. I'm sure there a posts already on this, but with hundreds to go through, id rather just ask.
So should I start farming elites right away (and what ones) and are there quest chains I should complete for gear or good gold? I'm a rogue by the way, so wherever I need to go for rogue drops.

Limsi
11-30-2013, 09:28 AM
If you have both a mythic helm and an armor, I suggest you take the step in upgrading them first. After which you could join pugs/randoms running Shuyal gladiator arena or simply the Shuyal maps preferably the second, third, and fourth map as they give the elite weapons per class.

A popular farming spot is where the blue mages spawn as they can drop Archon Rings which are pretty hot in the market right now especially if you are lucky to bag the best of its kind. The best and most convenient way to farm these rings is by reaching the Elite boss named "Overgrowth" and continue killing these blue mages as they spawn. Just remember not to be in a rush to kill the boss and wait for these mages as they periodically pop out. If you decided that you had enough then proceed with killing Overgrowth.

Don'r forget the traditional km3 runs for locked crates!

Best of luck!

Psychological
11-30-2013, 09:45 AM
Pvp is extremely enjoyable at 36 even the sometimes there is spawn killing and ganging most of the time people use excellent teamwork coordination and is really interesting.

keikali
11-30-2013, 10:56 AM
You can PvP or PvE.

Then when you have done this long enough, you would then come back onto the forums and create a thread called "I'm Level 36 and I'm boredddddddd, what should I do now!"

Spyce
11-30-2013, 10:59 AM
PvP or run elites with your guild.

MetalForce
11-30-2013, 09:47 PM
Thank you limsyoker, I have a twink rogue to pvp with, just needed to know where to start farming for pve gear.
So its 1: Buy mythic helm/armor.
2: farm in shayul (elite I assume?)
I'm sure once I'm getting mythics I'll figure out the rest, thank you all for your advice!