PDA

View Full Version : didn receive my thing after open locked

jeringbakar
11-30-2013, 09:50 AM
I open over 40 locked and its all trash dimensional. .but after i receive mccraw egg i found that egg not there ..and i idk how to report this game

Psychological
11-30-2013, 09:54 AM
Hello there Jeringbaker,

Opening locked crates will NOT guarantee you valuable and rare loot. You open for a CHANCE to get it. You cannot report if you do not get it because it is ridiculous.

Orageunas
11-30-2013, 10:07 AM
I think he means that it showed that he got egg...

jeringbakar
11-30-2013, 10:19 AM
Hello dude read careful about what im saying..after i open lock it say i receive mcCraw egg when i check back my inventory those egg not there..i kno my english not good. .so is it wrong if i ask..i know the risk about opening locked. .and i do open locked many time and get 1 mytic armor before. .but after open so many u see it say u receive egg but egg not there how u feel..ofcourse u wanna kno rite..!!! ! what happen if it was arcane egg i bad u mad like crazy!! I kno mcCraw are cheap but atleast i can give it to my frend! !

Desperoto
11-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Hello there Jeringbaker,

Opening locked crates will NOT guarantee you valuable and rare loot. You open for a CHANCE to get it. You cannot report if you do not get it because it is ridiculous.

hes not saying that.. Don't get mad if you can't even read it good. He's saying that he looted an egg but didn't received it

Morholt
11-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Any chance you accidentally opened the egg while clicking all your crates?

Xenobiotic
11-30-2013, 08:26 PM
Any chance you accidentally opened the egg while clicking all your crates?

That's probably my guess too, check your stable. Did you already have it before you looted it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

Commanderkeen
11-30-2013, 08:47 PM
Support@spacetimestudios.com

Send them a ticket describing what happen and they will check the loot log and see what happen.

Roberto077
11-30-2013, 09:14 PM
hes not saying that.. Don't get mad if you can't even read it good. He's saying that he looted an egg but didn't received it

Who ever said anyone was mad?

Maxcd
11-30-2013, 09:46 PM
From what I see, the entire statement is neutral except for the end where he says "it is ridiculous", which shows that he may be upset that he has to deal with making the post I guess.

jeringbakar
11-30-2013, 10:38 PM
I receive 2 egg and i already have mccraw if i accidently open the egg it wil not open rite..and i cant see my inventori at that time couz many lock stil not open..when i finish i check back egg not there..so where sts put my egg??

Desperoto
12-01-2013, 06:11 AM

Like Maxcd said