PDA

View Full Version : While I love the idea of a bonus plat offer weekend...

Sokpuppet
11-30-2013, 12:03 PM
I've yet to see a single new offer appear either for nativex or trialpay. I'm in a large market as well, so I can only imagine smaller markets and non-US players are experiencing the same thing. I definitely love fact that STS wants to help players get a little more plat before the release of the winter content, but I think doing it over this weekend may have been a mistake. Thursday holiday, most companies closed on Friday, then no business over the weekend. So if you were up to date on your plat offers (which I was) you haven't been able to benefit at all from this offer. I was really looking forward to it and hoping that there was some talks between STS and the companies they use for free plat offers about trying to push out a few more offers than usual, but I still haven't seen a single one. I'm curious, has anyone seen any new offers since this event began? I hate that this was something I got excited about that turned in to a non-event. Yeah, I know it's free so you get what you pay for, but I know a lot of players that only receive plat from completing offers that are probably a little disappointed with this.

Pandamoni
11-30-2013, 12:29 PM
Yep. In the past the plat bonus offers have been much more exciting and worthwhile. I've gotten zero. Last time I got over 2k :/

Sokpuppet
11-30-2013, 01:16 PM
Yep, i was really hoping to get a little bit of extra plat for winter release :(

Sokpuppet
12-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Last day of the event today. Still haven't seen any new offers...