PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: BLOODY Effect for Players wearing "ALL" SUPER GEARS

Xts
11-30-2013, 01:38 PM
SUGGESTION: "COMPLETE" SUPER GEARED Players
I know, that it's so hard to have all items upgraded to SUPER (Exceptional) Upgrade and i do believe that most of you will agree with that...
Well, what do you think will be if STS will make a reward for those who were "COMPLETELY" upgraded their items at its SUPERIOR Upgrade?
A reward that will burst out some kinda':
"Bloody effect" (Full exceptional Blood upgrade) / "Flame effect" (Full exceptional Fire upgrade) / and "Ice effect" (Full exceptional Glacial upgrade) coming from the player who's wearing those?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Plats Plats Plats????
.............................. or maybe Hunt Hunt Hunt and be more active to achieve that rare status having that such kinda visual outcome...?

Psychological
11-30-2013, 01:42 PM
Yah that would be A-W-E-S-O-M-E or a special color name as an incentive for people to buy plats :D make them rarer so only a few get the rare privileged :D

I'd love to be able to fly around,

matanofx
11-30-2013, 02:00 PM
Hell if i get all my gear super gemmed i want a giant hawk carrying me around in town instead of walking

Problem is, everyone would get a full epic rarity gear (1 gem slot) and super gem those just to wear in town for the special vanity effect

SayCreed
11-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Or add that only mythic/arcane gear give effect or legendary

Xts
11-30-2013, 02:04 PM
Well lets gonna say that possible items for this reward will start from Pinks :)

Commanderkeen
11-30-2013, 05:47 PM
Well lets gonna say that possible items for this reward will start from Pinks :)

Then all the people with "super" epic gear will be pissed so I say no just keep them the way they are.

Frohnatur
12-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes I think that'll work. If the epic-guys get pissed... well, then there is an incentive to go pink. You can't please everyone and you shouldn't. Such an Achievement would be considered for those who put a lot of efford into it, not just a little.

PLSLR
12-01-2013, 02:33 AM
That would look great! Same as in PL's effects when wearing gear sets

Lovingly
12-01-2013, 04:04 AM
this sort of effects should be a mythic-arcane only reward.. dont be pissed some of the pinks already have those similar kind effects, forerunner demonlord etc, however this should happen, considering how much time weve spent on each gems