PDA

View Full Version : SUGGESTION: "COMPLETE" SUPER GEARED Players

Xts
11-30-2013, 01:51 PM
I know, that it's so hard to have all items upgraded to SUPER (Exceptional) Upgrade and i do believe that most of you will agree with that...
Well, what do you think will be if STS will make a reward for those who were "COMPLETELY" upgraded their items at its SUPERIOR Upgrade?
A reward that will burst out some kinda':
"Bloody effect" (Full exceptional Blood upgrade) / "Flame effect" (Full exceptional Fire upgrade) / and "Ice effect" (Full exceptional Glacial upgrade) coming from the player who's wearing those?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... Plats Plats Plats????
.............................. or maybe Hunt Hunt Hunt and be more active to achieve that rare status having that such kinda visual outcome...?

Ravager
11-30-2013, 06:31 PM
What about some characters that have all supers but mix of super gems?

smuggs
11-30-2013, 07:20 PM
Whatevers in the first slot is the chosen effect and allow players to choose which gem is in which socket.

Soundlesskill
12-01-2013, 09:01 AM
No.. More luck based APs is not what we need

Ebezaanec
12-01-2013, 09:52 AM
No.. More luck based APs is not what we need

Can you imagine it?

Player A: "Can I borrow your full exceptional weapon so I can get AP? Plz plz plz!"

And then we see more complaint threads on forums... Zzz

Soundlesskill
12-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Can you imagine it?

Player A: "Can I borrow your full exceptional weapon so I can get AP? Plz plz plz!"

And then we see more complaint threads on forums... Zzz

God help me!

epicrrr
12-01-2013, 11:44 AM
i like glowing things on arcane! :D

conradev
12-01-2013, 02:48 PM
I am in total agreement that a visual effect (at least for Mythic or Arcane items) is well deserved for us heavy plat users in crafting. And perhaps even a Perfect Only additional proc or something...been thinking this since day 1.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

conradev
12-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Also some additional cragting AP's and titles would be nice. Say if you successfully craft and item to perfect without purchasing or trading it beforehand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk