PDA

View Full Version : Incapable of Buying a Vehicle Pool

Cahaun
11-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Agreeing buying and building the Vehicle Garage, I then tried to buy the one that lets me store them. But... it won't let me. Whenever I tap on it in the build window, it just makes a sound and returns me to the main screen with no Vehicle Pool that I can put down.

Cahaun
12-03-2013, 09:49 PM
So is no one else having this problem? It's been quite a while that this thread has been here with not a single reply.

csb
12-04-2013, 03:49 PM
I had no problem building stuff. I built every item in the game available up to HQ7.

If it is grey, then you can't build it. If you can build it, then it should drop somewhere on your map. You have to find it, move it, and accept it... as usual.

I was having a strange problem with the wrong popup window being displayed when I tried to quit the game. I uninstalled, and reinstalled the app. Then, everything worked properly.

Cahaun
12-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I had no problem building stuff. I built every item in the game available up to HQ7.

If it is grey, then you can't build it. If you can build it, then it should drop somewhere on your map. You have to find it, move it, and accept it... as usual.

I was having a strange problem with the wrong popup window being displayed when I tried to quit the game. I uninstalled, and reinstalled the app. Then, everything worked properly.
There is no vehicle pool to find and move. It isn't there, and never has whenever I select it through the build menu.
I'll try to reinstall the app to see if that will help.

EhmJhay
01-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Agreeing buying and building the Vehicle Garage, I then tried to buy the one that lets me store them. But... it won't let me. Whenever I tap on it in the build window, it just makes a sound and returns me to the main screen with no Vehicle Pool that I can put down.

i'm currently experiencing this problem. whenever i click the motor pool icon nothing appears in the field neither do sound effects. my guild mates told be that it may be a bug. i hope someone knows how to fix this. i tried relogging my account for several times and re installing the app on my phone but the problem seems unsolved.

EhmJhay
01-24-2014, 08:47 PM
wow, after sending my report in the support center they managed to fix my problem. i can build the motorpool now