PDA

View Full Version : One simple CONFIRM button wouldn't hurt

wrathstorm
12-01-2013, 02:22 AM
Hello dev team, this is my feedback regarding your button for 50% Exp at the left bottom of the map screen.

IMO, you should put confirm button so the player can decide either to purchase it or not. I know, it maybe not a big thing to just lost 8plat, but, what if you lost or accidentally click it for several times?

The people who spend their times downloading all the crap apps just to get plat for certain items, for sure will be mad.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/01/a8ubude9.jpg

Sokpuppet
12-01-2013, 06:45 AM
If this happens to you, contact customer support. They're surprisingly quick to get back to you and unless this becomes something you do constantly, they seem to be more than happy to refund your platinum to you. Of course they want to make money, but they do care about how happy their customers are.

EDIT: For some reason I had a bad string of misclicks and did this 3 times in 2 days. Emailed a day after and they refunded all 24 plat that same evening.

wrathstorm
12-01-2013, 07:14 AM
If this happens to you, contact customer support. They're surprisingly quick to get back to you and unless this becomes something you do constantly, they seem to be more than happy to refund your platinum to you. Of course they want to make money, but they do care about how happy their customers are.

EDIT: For some reason I had a bad string of misclicks and did this 3 times in 2 days. Emailed a day after and they refunded all 24 plat that same evening.

Thanks. I will try that.

Rare
12-01-2013, 07:39 AM
They also said confirmation is coming in a future update

highdome
12-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Yes its happen to me eventually. Pls give confirmation button on every plat transaction

wrathstorm
12-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Yes its happen to me eventually. Pls give confirmation button on every plat transaction

Yes, it would be really good if they implement it.