PDA

View Full Version : Need help how to get money!

kosmyn7
12-01-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello, I went up to level 36 recently and i want to get some mythical objects and do not know how to get the money, someone could advise me how to get the money?

IAmHanjackson
12-01-2013, 01:41 PM
Farm elite.

Gorecaster
12-01-2013, 03:10 PM
yup farm elites for better items, get used to using the cs if you haven't already and sell, sell, sell!

Sky_is_epicgearz
12-04-2013, 05:05 AM
shuyal arena

becky_xil
12-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Farm elite.. dont feed your pet

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Extreme
12-08-2013, 06:47 AM
If not elite, Farm Brackenridge Brackenridge for locked crates, make sure u use luck elix or lep.

Woundedwarrior
12-08-2013, 12:13 PM
First things first make sure to buy a leprechaun pendent if you don't already have one. They pay for themselves easily. Also, learn prices of things in the cs and buy when prices are low and sell when prices are high. Lots of people don't know the value of what they are selling so find deals and re-sell for a profit.

warriorromio
12-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Always buy eggs from trade in low price nd sell them in auction for high price and keep tex cost in mindbecause eggs sell more faster then ant other item

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

warriorromio
12-16-2013, 01:10 PM
Because I buy lots of frosteye from arround 50 to 70k nd sell them for 130k in just an 20 mins...

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Sassssuke
01-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Ya If i were you, I would farm elites. gluck bro :adoration:

Lenderking14
01-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Yes, you need to buy a lepre!

You can farm/hunt/grind lockeds with them, and sell them for 14 k each!
6 lockeds in 30 minutes, is around 70/80k in 40 minutes!

nice xD

Raj Gopal
01-15-2014, 12:22 AM
wow

garou498
01-22-2014, 10:12 AM
Hello, I went up to level 36 recently and i want to get some mythical objects and do not know how to get the money, someone could advise me how to get the money?

A few days ago i was like you my friend... Yeah, for these who don't use plat, it's hard to get money. But if you're patient, there are many ways to become rich.
1. If you don't have lots of gold, the easiest way to get about 100-200k in a week is to farm locked grand crate of the watch. To get many of these, you'll need the leprechaun pendant, which gives 15% chance to get a good loot. It costs about 200k in cs. If you only have 100k, buy an item cheap, u sell it expensive. 2months ago, i had only 100k, i did this operation 2 times and i got 200k, i bought lepre. With this pendant, u'll have more chance to get lockeds.
2. When u get around 400k, try to merch a little: u must learn how the CS works: when the prices of an item go down or up.
If u do a little merch, try to get some cool offers and buy only items which have A HIGH DEMAND IN CS. U'll get 300-400k by merching, but BE PATIENT, AND DON'T FARM TOO MUCH, one day u can loose all your gold, it happened in my case :D.
3. Another tip: try to get a few more lockeds, and buy some of them cheap like 10k, cuz the next expansion will arrive, and u'll sell them 20k, and get 100k + and much more.
4. To get gold, you can also farm elite, but it's very long and you must be very lucky. Oh, and if u farm Jarl, do it when u get reroll elix, u'll have more chance to get crates.
5. Another way is too create lots of accounts, and do daily quests with your toons, and maybe STS will invent a new pet who costs 500 tokens, and if u have 500 tokens X number of toons, u'll be zillionaire... lol :D but this technic is long, but this is a good way.

I hoped that this post helped for all who are lvl36 and try to get gold!!! (like me :D lol)

haizt.kano
01-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Anyone Give me a Lepre. =(

garou498
01-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Anyone Give me a Lepre. =(

sorry i can't i must save gold :(

Rianaku
01-22-2014, 03:52 PM
So, the way I recommend starts with a few steps, but with a little patience it'll get you kick started!

1. Do your daily quests, each day. Find some good ones for your level, and do them on every character, every day.
2. Do the TrialPlay offers for free Plat (never for free gold)
3. Get your free treasure chests each day, and whenever you get a loot reroll elixir, farm noob bosses. (I'll explain the fastest way I found below)
4. Once you've farmed noob bosses, got your Locked Crates, pets etc and sold them, and make 200k go buy yourself a Leprechaun Pendant.
5. You can use the "lepre" to either continue farming noob bosses to make enough cash for good gears, or head straight to elites if your gear is good enough.
6. Try to farm elites with people you know/trust. And remember, farming elites takes money to make money, you'll most likely be spamming pots. (depending on your class/gears/build)
7. Continue doing daily quests, (especially bard quests for free inv/AH/character slots). Continue farming elites when you have a good party and noob bosses when you don't.

So I found the best way for me (as a Warrior) to farm noob bosses was to:
1. Don't use pets. You want to make as much cash, in as little time as possible. Every coin counts (to a certain extent).
2. I say to a certain extent because when killing mobs, you want to keep moving forwards through the maps as fast as possible in order to get to the bosses asap and move onto the next map, so you won't be picking up every gold drop, because 1-2g isn't worth the time unless it's on your way.
3. Limit the skills you use (big thing for my low mana). It's another cost that you can keep down. Try timing your normal hit to kill mobs whilst moving through the map.
4. Figure out the lowest amount of mobs you can kill while still making the boss appear, it really helps.
5. Before entering the maps, sit at a town and type /partyinvite 0000 this will put you in a party by yourself and you won't be competing with anyone.

I found that going from one map to another and back again, I was going faster than the map would respawn, and getting out of party and going back into a party was another waste of time, so I thought I'd try 3 maps. Works like a charm. So the maps I use are (in this order):
1. Forest
2. Brackenridge
3. Rooks Nest (can't remember if it's hideout or nest xD but it's the second map on the list)

You can do any noob maps really, but I found that these work for me as they're quick maps, and I get A LOT of crates and every now and again pets this way.

Hope it helps :)
Peace ~

becky_xil
01-22-2014, 08:38 PM
Make 5 id.. 5 char lv21 and wait for reroll elix for farming locked at brack

Send using my cellphone.. yes my cellphone

Normitaa :)
01-25-2014, 12:22 PM
Farm elite, map normal (locked or pet), open locked, merchant, help in friend ;)