PDA

View Full Version : Loot Drop Extremes

mkatzpp
05-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Someone told me last night that i had the most kills for a mage (16,000) possibly on the site, so i'd like to believe when i make a statement that it holds at least a tiny bit of weight and credibility.

prior to the last update i spent about 5 days farming while maxed out at level 30. during those 5 days i complained a lot about the frequency of pink drops. i would guess over the 5 day span i had about 10,000 kills and accrued maybe 60 pinks.

over the last 5 days (maybe 4?) since the update i've accrued another 3,000 kills and have seen 0 pinks. what is even more astonishing is that prior to the update i had about 100 purples (so many purples that i didn't even bother trying to trade them. i basically just sold em) and since then i've gotten 0 purples.

while i am happy about the reduced drop rate, i'm not happy about 0 purples or pinks. and to even take it to a larger extreme, during the last couple days while doing the dungeons with others i've only seen 2 purples drop for other people...and still...0 pinks!

reduced rate = good
never ever ever ever ever getting a pink (or purple) = lame
never ever ever ever getting a pink or seeing one drop for others = horrible game with no real incentive to play

123seeyah
05-03-2010, 06:54 AM
drastic change in drop rate sigh

Justg
05-03-2010, 07:04 AM
This is exactly the type of feedback we asked for in this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?1166-Loot-Drop-Rates-Weekend-Feedback-thread.

Banned
05-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Why do I still get pinks and purps.

King Richie
05-03-2010, 07:10 AM
Why do I still get pinks and purps.
Because the game is rigged to be nice to you!!!

mkatzpp
05-03-2010, 07:37 AM
i actually just thought the law of averages was catching up with me while solo'ing after the update. that was why i started doing it with other people, but alas, they were getting completely ganked too.

Thor0298
05-03-2010, 07:44 AM
I never get any either

Ogediah
05-03-2010, 03:30 PM
You need to farm the last level with 4 other people at a time. More people=more drops. Drops are given to every person involved when drop is made, therefore your best chances are with several people in the last level of every campaign. (easier the campaign level obviously easier it is to kill and get the drops.) Hope the hints help ;)

EDIT:
Lol at mkatzpp's signature "who isn't these days"

Hurs
05-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Someone told me last night that i had the most kills for a mage (16,000) possibly on the site, so i'd like to believe when i make a statement that it holds at least a tiny bit of weight and credibility.

Ugh...stopped reading once I saw that.

Ogediah
05-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Ugh...stopped reading once I saw that.

lol.............