PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends won't open up!!

Xvanitykingx
12-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Whenever I open it up, it closes right after (FORCE CLOSE). What's going on?!?! All I wanted to do was buy platinum and it wouldn't open it up, then the app closed and it's been force closing ever since. Idk what to do, please help!

I'm on an iPhone 5s (IOS 7.0.4) if that helps!

~xvanitykingx

AusNugs
12-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Hello,
Is your account linked to an email or a social media account? If so you could uninstall the app and reinstall.

You could also try holding the home and power button for around ten seconds. (Ignore the slide to power off, release just after screen goes black.)

If nothing else works take a backup of your phone and format - When resyncing unselect pocket legends and do a fresh install.

Xvanitykingx
12-02-2013, 11:10 AM
I tried everything you mentioned above, even the sync, I had to borrow a laptop off another superintendent here at work to do it but it was for nothing since it still didn't work :/
(I still thanked you though for your efforts)

What I did was reset my phone entirely so that it could work properly.... I lost my contacts, music, photos, apps etc... But....
I installed PL again and it's working fine now but I still can't purchase platinum. I'm using a debit card as payment on my Apple account and whenever I choose the amount I want to buy, it says "your purchase could not be completed" any idea why? I purchased the 2,000 platinum yesterday but It won't let me now and I do have the funds available on the card so... Idk why the purchase doesn't go through, Please help!

~xvanitykingx

Argyros
12-02-2013, 11:26 AM
U gotta email support, we can do nothing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Xvanitykingx
12-02-2013, 12:19 PM
U gotta email support, we can do nothing.

I knew an answer like that was coming up, which is why I sent them a report right after I replied to AusNugs :p

~xvanitykingx

Lojack
12-02-2013, 12:35 PM
If Apple isn't letting you buy it, there isn't much our support is going to be able to do. You need to contact Apple support if your card isn't being processed.

Xvanitykingx
12-02-2013, 12:36 PM
If Apple isn't letting you buy it, there isn't much our support is going to be able to do. You need to contact Apple support if your card isn't being processed.

I did that also.... I guess I'll have to wait :/

Argyros
12-02-2013, 12:44 PM
I did that also.... I guess I'll have to wait :/

Patience is key, even though it isn't fun. I completed a free plat offer for 700plat on thanksgiving... Its now Monday and nativex hasn't responded, I havent been able to do much cuz of it here. They will respond eventually.

Schnitzel
12-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Whenever I open it up, it closes right after (FORCE CLOSE). What's going on?!?! All I wanted to do was buy platinum and it wouldn't open it up, then the app closed and it's been force closing ever since. Idk what to do, please help!

I'm on an iPhone 5s (IOS 7.0.4) if that helps!

~xvanitykingx

Hi Vanity,
Try to delete and re-install

If that doesn't work,
click this link

http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
Fill out the required information. and on the drop menu labeled "Feedback Type" click the option "Bug Report" Then in the comments, tell Apple what is going on.

Not guaranteed that they will reply, but they will read it and may do a follow up if they feel like they need to.

Hope that helps you Vanity

-Ruizhe

AusNugs
12-03-2013, 06:16 AM
I tried everything you mentioned above, even the sync, I had to borrow a laptop off another superintendent here at work to do it but it was for nothing since it still didn't work :/
(I still thanked you though for your efforts)

What I did was reset my phone entirely so that it could work properly.... I lost my contacts, music, photos, apps etc... But....
I installed PL again and it's working fine now but I still can't purchase platinum. I'm using a debit card as payment on my Apple account and whenever I choose the amount I want to buy, it says "your purchase could not be completed" any idea why? I purchased the 2,000 platinum yesterday but It won't let me now and I do have the funds available on the card so... Idk why the purchase doesn't go through, Please help!

~xvanitykingx

Have you tried making a new apple ID?
If Apple detects possible fraudulent behaviour I believe they have some account freeze - Can you buy things in other apps?

If nothing else works you could possibly try a PayPal account.

Xvanitykingx
12-03-2013, 06:29 AM
Have you tried making a new apple ID?
If Apple detects possible fraudulent behaviour I believe they have some account freeze - Can you buy things in other apps?

If nothing else works you could possibly try a PayPal account.

I got help from their "Live Support" feature. It really helps when you actually get to chat with the support representative and they could help you then and there. No need to wait! :D

Ty for your help and suggestions though, I appreciate that! :)

~xvanitykingx