PDA

View Full Version : muted

overpowermage
12-02-2013, 08:27 AM
When I play this game today,suddenly a message pop up in my chat box "ur chat has been muted,further muted will may cause being banned" ,but I remember that time i didnt type anything,and also will not type and bad word,i wonder why situation like this occur,hope admin can answer my question,thx.

Saribeau
12-02-2013, 08:43 AM
one time i got muted 6 times for spellcheck lol it was soooooo annoying

Saribeau
12-02-2013, 08:43 AM
i was like "wait what, i didnt type that 0.o"

Crowsfoot
12-02-2013, 10:58 AM
I get muted all the time. To adapt I have named my barney (the first owl pet) "immuted." If you see me running around without gear simply inspect and check my pet name. I use emotes to communicate via yes or no responses. Bowing is yes, and crying is no.

Emmacheese
12-02-2013, 11:44 AM
What crow said ^^ I'm queen of mute and he is king of mute!

Sorcerie
12-02-2013, 11:48 AM
I get muted all the time. To adapt I have named my barney (the first owl pet) "immuted." If you see me running around without gear simply inspect and check my pet name. I use emotes to communicate via yes or no responses. Bowing is yes, and crying is no.I seriously Lol'd at this. Good stuff~

Crowsfoot
12-02-2013, 01:40 PM
I seriously Lol'd at this. Good stuff~

Sadly, I'm practiced. Lol

MetalForce
12-02-2013, 06:31 PM
I get muted a lot but its always when I'm pm'ing a real life friend so I forget to check my language. Which sucks because those friends don't care if I say damnit, but sts sure does...
Actually, muting because of silly words and scammers are the things that make me rage quit and stop playing for a week

chitgoks
12-02-2013, 07:35 PM
pms should not be muted. if ppl saybad words that is what the ignore command is for

Frohnatur
12-02-2013, 09:44 PM
I have a German Guild. So we speak German there. We got muted all the time for innocent German words. The word "thick" in german gets u muted, for instance. Its annoying, but it doesn't happen too much. Much different thing is the chat filter. It *** every third word you write in german. Letter combinations, totally out of context. Sometimes this is funny... But I turned it off. Too much hassel deciphering what the writer wanted to say.