PDA

View Full Version : Fireball constantly misses now...

Zylx
12-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Whenever im fighting a mob, my fireball always goes forward. A while ago, i could be running away, and my fireball would shoot behind me hitting the mob. And even when i am facing a mob, my fireball goes right through them. No explosion, no damage, nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Cero
12-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Fireball 1.1
Get the first upgrade and it wont miss.

Nesox
12-02-2013, 05:25 PM
Actually it still may. There is another tread on fireball acting up and hitting nothing regardless of the build. I found it so unreliable that I stopped using it in PvP. Seems to be a fairly common problem these days, both pve and pvp, and needs a serious look.

cindersx
12-02-2013, 06:49 PM
This has been happening to me for a while now. I even got all the upgrades to see if that would work; NOPE. Fireball literally goes straight through mobs. It looks like it goes under bosses. I am probably gonna change this skill to lightning. Fireball is not a reliable skill anymore. In conclusion, it's not just you. Fireball has been acting up a lot and I don't know if there's a way to fix it.

And to Cero, that did not work.

Saribeau
12-03-2013, 10:12 AM
yup. it doesnt work if your running. i respecced because of this. no more fire for me.

Frekken
12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Yeah yeah!!! In pvp is doing disasters, we Need the stun from fb!!
Now I'm dying a lot because oppps! I missed my opening shot

Robhawk
12-06-2013, 02:46 AM
Now I'm dying a lot because oppps! I missed my opening shot

I guess every mage knows that feeling! ;)

S3adra
12-09-2013, 03:33 AM
so, upon having this.. you guys left Fireball skill? what skill did you replace for it?

Robhawk
12-09-2013, 03:45 AM
so, upon having this.. you guys left Fireball skill? what skill did you replace for it?

I still go with it... if it doesnt happen its just bad luck. To my mind there is no other "stun for sure" option.

Trenton
12-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Yea, it really sucks because half of my deaths in PvP are from it going in random directions, may just have to go with a new skill. Hopefully something gets done about it.

Frekken
12-09-2013, 04:53 PM
I replaced it with light and with the upgrade it stuns every other hit

bhutkeyur
12-09-2013, 06:15 PM
Whenever im fighting a mob, my fireball always goes forward. A while ago, i could be running away, and my fireball would shoot behind me hitting the mob. And even when i am facing a mob, my fireball goes right through them. No explosion, no damage, nothing. Anyone else experiencing this?

It happens with lag, whats ur ping when it happens?

S3adra
12-11-2013, 12:22 AM
so meaning.. light can do stun so no more fireball? how sad.. but still as of now.. my fireball doesnt missed its targets.. not sure in pvp though

Spyce
12-11-2013, 12:29 AM
It happens with lag, whats ur ping when it happens?

It's not the ping number but simply STG just nerfing fireball.

Robhawk
12-11-2013, 03:31 AM
Fireball is really funny atm... when this thing just goes through everything like a ghost. :bee:

To confirme this: its NOT ping related!

borix
12-11-2013, 10:47 AM
When I first read about this I tested it by running away from mobs and then let my fireball fly. No problem found.

But yesterday it was missing all the time which was very annoying. You charge it, let go and it simply disappears. You see it fly and then... no BOOM! This sux