PDA

View Full Version : Hotkeys - For PC users

Crescentwind
12-02-2013, 04:15 PM
Dev please provide a hotkeys for pc user. It's not convenient to play the game while the skills in 1,2,3,4 and attack in <spacebar> key. I want to put the skills and attack key in other location of my keyboard so that it would be easier and hassle free.

Or does anyone know what hotkeys I can use? it would be greatly appreciated if you could post it here..

Thanks!

EDIT: OMG wrong section sorry..
Kindly delete this.

showstayl
12-07-2013, 08:05 AM
well i totely agree its very hard to play on pc with the default binds

j3peaz
12-08-2013, 11:06 AM
There is a way to make your own hotkeys but requires to download a progam. Essentially it is a script program you turn on when u play the game and changes to function of which ever key to another defined key. I used the number pad keys because if u use letters for our skill keys u lose the function of the letter and makes chatting impossible. Let me see if I can dig up the thread in the PL forum I got the idea from.

OK found it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99694-How-to-Use-AutoHotkey-for-Chrome-users

It may look confusing or overwhelming but it is pretty simple to get working. That walkthrough is for pl so when u change the values in the script u only need 4 keys for skills and one for pets arcane ability. If u want to change pot keys u can do that also. Good luck and hope it helps.

showstayl
12-09-2013, 11:29 AM
well its kinda sad if we have to dl program to practical "hack" the game to change keybinds lol

Crescentwind
12-09-2013, 11:58 AM
There is a way to make your own hotkeys but requires to download a progam. Essentially it is a script program you turn on when u play the game and changes to function of which ever key to another defined key. I used the number pad keys because if u use letters for our skill keys u lose the function of the letter and makes chatting impossible. Let me see if I can dig up the thread in the PL forum I got the idea from.

OK found it.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?99694-How-to-Use-AutoHotkey-for-Chrome-users

It may look confusing or overwhelming but it is pretty simple to get working. That walkthrough is for pl so when u change the values in the script u only need 4 keys for skills and one for pets arcane ability. If u want to change pot keys u can do that also. Good luck and hope it helps.

Thanks, Gonna try this after my shift.. Hope this would not require to restart my pc as what with the hotkeys that im currently using, its an old script hotkeys anyway. Thanks again

Crescentwind
12-09-2013, 12:00 PM
well its kinda sad if we have to dl program to practical "hack" the game to change keybinds lol

Its normal bro.. Haven't you tried playing dota?

j3peaz
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM

Its not hacking in anyway. It is just re configuring ur keys to use as u see fit