PDA

View Full Version : ghastly scythe of force

riobravo
12-02-2013, 06:15 PM
The ghastly scythe of force does not display the correct dps value. I am not sure whether or not if it does the correct damage since I do not have the ability to see that.

I have the lv 30 flamesquid rod of assult (which has lower stats than the scythe of force) and the flamesquid gives me more dps.

Please let me know if the display for dps is just off and the damage is still dealt correctly, or if the entire dps of the ghastly scythe of force is wrong.

Thanks

eugene9707
12-02-2013, 09:15 PM
The ghastly scythe of force does not display the correct dps value. I am not sure whether or not if it does the correct damage since I do not have the ability to see that.

umm ... there's a "show stats" option which lets you compare

and seems like fire squid have higher DPS than ghostly scythe, but that's fine, not a bug, its meant to be like that, but it have A LOT more damage (+100 dmg and more)

and u should check this out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison

riobravo
12-02-2013, 09:38 PM
umm ... there's a "show stats" option which lets you compare

and seems like fire squid have higher DPS than ghostly scythe, but that's fine, not a bug, its meant to be like that, but it have A LOT more damage (+100 dmg and more)

and u should check this out: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?88373-DPS-vs-Damage-a-detailed-comparison

I understand the damage statement, but forgive my confusion ;) why does the scythe have more dps stat yet reduce my dps stat?

Haligali
12-03-2013, 03:17 AM
Because its a faster weapon, if you dont use skills just push the regular attack button like zombie. :)

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 4-el

Foebegone
12-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Because its a faster weapon, if you dont use skills just push the regular attack button like zombie. :)

All values are in DPS so are normalised Riobravo is correct in his confusion the scythe should have higher DPS.

Unless they are using the lesser known Damage Per Swing lol

Haligali
12-03-2013, 06:24 AM
All values are in DPS so are normalised Riobravo is correct in his confusion the scythe should have higher DPS.

Unless they are using the lesser known Damage Per Swing lol

DPS ftw!!! :lemo:

Gorecaster
12-03-2013, 10:32 AM
I prefer dmg over dps for skill based attacks, but I suppose it's all in how you prefer to play, those screen shots don't add up :/ theres so many variables in how these stats all work together, could be the added dex from the firesquid adding to dps? idk, doen't seem like +7 dex would raise dps that much. weird.

riobravo
12-03-2013, 05:45 PM
I agree that damage is more important than dps when doing the skill based attacks, but I am wondering why the straight dps to dps stats are showing the scythe as being higher yet when you go to equip they do not match up. If the dps is bugged and not showing correctly I am trying to figure out if it at least still does the correct damage. I would hate to go through the trouble to have found one simply to found out the staff does not do the correct damage in battle.

Lojack
12-03-2013, 06:17 PM
Noted. I asked design what's up.